George/Nick:Texan Charm #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Jacquie for the warm welcome.

I hate to admit it but I've lurked around here for a while, affraid to face the wrath of what over message boards have to offer. But, one day, you have to say what the **** and join. Woohoo to that one day....

I've been to the Ward also, but I'm not sure how to post there, or am I too new to do so? Let me know?

Thank you for the welecome,

kfk

P.S. Just checkin, has anyone played the CSI Hard Evidence pc game? It's great fun. I was partnered up with Nick on the first crime and we solved it. I received an outstanding evaluation from Grissom. One my second scene I was partnered with Catherine and though we solved the crime, I only received an average rating from Grissom. Hum, could it have anything to do with my partner?

Thanks for the welcome Jacquie. I'm a huge George Eads/Nick Stokes fan!!! I've been to the "Ward" and drooled. I might just have to add some pics to the themes.

I also love your avatar. Georgie looks so delicious. :eek:

As I'm sitting on his lap: What do I want for Christmas, you ask? Well you of course!!!!!! :lol:

Hey Stokesgirl,

Welcome to my fellow newbie.

As to your Christmas wish, WOW, who wouldn't want a certain gorgeous (or should I say Georgeous,) brown eyed, brown hair TV CSI for Christmas. Yum...Yum... Oh, just the thought of the things I could do over the holidays with him...Hey...Hey...Get your mind out of the gutter. I just thought it be nice to visit some family and maybe go skiing or something. PPPFt...I almost got that little reprimand out with a straight face. Ahh He**...There goes my good girl fascade. Don't ya hate when that happens.

Anyway, Hi Stokesgirl.

KFK

Hi back at ya KFK! :D

You know having your mind in the gutter when thinking of George isn't a bad thing! That's pretty much where my mind ends up. ;)

And boy do I know what you mean about the other boards. People are a little testy, which makes me testy! And I just want to take them by the neck and...oops, sorry lost my mind for minute! :mad:

I'm looking forward to being a part of George/Nick: Texan Charm, as well as, Talk CSI. :)

So HI to all George/Nick fans!

Is it just me or do the other message boards get into GE's personal business too much :(

I mean all the speculations and such. Let the man be. I appreciate his acting ability (he gives such feeling to his charaacter,) and on the plus side, he's kinda nice to look at. Who cares about the rest.

I stated the same thing in another board and you would have thought I was the anti-christ. All I said was who cares about his personal life, it's personal. He's a good actor, he embraces his character, has integrity(sp.) for his character and his performance. Isn't that what all artist should strive for?

Anyway, enough of that, it's nice to find a place where I'm not thought of as some gay-basher, prejudice, right-winger. As if any of those people really knew me. That is so far from who I am.

I know, let it go....

Breathe...center...peace...peace...peace....

I'm good now :lol: and I've finished venting.

Question: Has CSI taped anything since "Lying Down with Dogs?" Did they get any future episode in the can before the writers strike?

Thanks,

KfK

Welcome to all things George, KFK and stokesgirl!
One thing we are really proud of here at Charm (and in the Ward) is that we are damn nice people - friendly and respectful. We don't need to belittle others to feel good about ourselves. We are united by an admiration for GE and in my opinion we do a pretty good job of respecting his private life (none of our business, thank you very much) and want him to be happy whatever personal choices he makes. We are glad that you found us.

Okay - how about a discussion topic. Here goes - what's on GE's Christmas list for this year. I'll post more later but I bet I know what is at the top: an end to the writers strike (with a fair deal for the writers).

Good Morning KFK :) You are allowed to post pics but you have to post them using URLs rather than posting an image. You can post an image and get an avatar once you hit 100 post. You might want to check out FAQ to help with all your questions and answers. If you don't have an account set up with photobucket or some other image sharing sit you may want to do that. Posting pics from either of those is more appreciated than using links from the sites. There is one more episode to go called Bull and it will be shown sometime in the New Year. But when, who knows. And as for your comment about GE's personal live we respect that and leave it alone. If there is something that he's actually said or commented on then we are more than likely to say something but we do not speculate.

And I feel everyone Ward Girl should have a Nick under her tree :D

Nick for Christmas. That sounds real good to me, Jacquie. And Nick will have time for someone else before me. :lol: The kids are at their mothers until sometime on the 27th, so we aren't having Christmas until the 28th. :D

Susan

ETA: OOPP's! Messed up the dates. Put my Christmas one day later than it was going to be. :eek: They get home the day after Christmas so two day after Christmas is when we have Christmas.

Gee what do you get the guy that has everything? I would think one thing that GE has on his list is continued health and happiness for his family. We know from reading the article courtesy of Marns and Babs that GE's mom has been sick over the years so I would think her continued good health would be on top of his list.

Now continuing on with job related wishes some scripts for other things that don't rely on his eye candiness as well as some continuity on scripts for CSI :)

Now on Nick's wish list his own set of Ward Girl handcuffs and a Ward Girls calendar :D

Jacquie said:
Now on Nick's wish list...a Ward Girls calendar :D
That sent the soda I was drinking shooting out of my nose! Um, maybe if someone is really good with photoshop, then I'd consider it :lol:

Handcuffs for Nick and for everyone here too -- where's our supplier??? McStokes, you out there???

I hope his mom is ok too.

I believe I've heard something about this. Was it that he was at the hospital visiting with his mom and a nurse came up to ask him for his autograph? I never seen this article and I would like to. Do you know the link or what post was it from? Give me an idea and I'll look for it.

BabaOReilly said:
His mom has been sick? I didn't know that. That's so sad. Is it serious?

Baba I can't seem to find the article in my emails but if you are wanting to read it you may want to check with Marns or Babs to see if they still have it. Basically it stated that GE's mom had been in hospital with an on going problem and he was grumbling about a nurse wanting his autograph while he was keeping vigil by his mom. It was a question and answer article done for a Dutch Magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back