George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

I like the part where he said the "getting in trouble is good." His smile was so mischievious when he said that - soooo cute.
    I don't know about anyone else, but watching the interview was like a "labor of love" for me because even with my highspeed broadband connection the video went to buffering about every 10-15 seconds and it ended up taking me practically a half hour to watch the whole interview

2. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Yeah, it took a long time to watch the video. Though it was definitely worth it. It was interesting.

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

OnlyTruth I had the buffer problem while I was on the wireless connection. Once I disconnected from that and used the DSL connection I was find. I liked the trouble comment as well. Only if we could get more interviews. Come on George keep us ward girls happy :)

4. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Hmmm...
    Maybe GE was working undercover with me this summer! ;)

5. Jacquie

Hmm McStokes. I think I remember seeing that name before but I can't quite remember where :lol: A big hug McStokes :) As always glad you're able to stop by for a visit :) Now did you say working undercover or was that working under the covers :D

6. Stoky

Stoky CSI Level Two

:lol: hy and big hug around here, well i haven´t looked more so often in the texan charme, so much was wrote here, i´ve miss that sorry :(

and McStokes hmmm so tell us what are you doing for a working with GE? :lol: i have a little anticipation what are you doing :devil:

and i miss my pillow fight :D so i grab a big GE pillow and the first who is pushed give it further ;)

7. Muggzy

Muggzy Civilian

could someone make me a Icon of him??

8. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

You know, we can always count on McStokes to pop in here and turn the discussion into something saucy.

Just an FYI, there's an "Elimination Game" in play in the General CSI forum. Last time we played, long ago, our Nick always was the last man standing - thanks to all his wonderful Ward/Charm girls.

9. Jacquie

OnlyTruth thanks for the heads up on the Elimination Game. I will do my part so Nick comes out on top again :)

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

I also tried, but I am really not sure if I did it right, all those numbers make me confused :lol: Though I think Nick's favorite, isn't he?

11. Jacquie

Marns from what I see you and I did it correctly. allmaple put her two cents worth in and said it was correct :) Nick is so far leading. Come on Ward girls Nick needs you help again :)

12. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

YES! SHE LIVES! :lol: McStokes does indeed exist. It's been a crazy summer.

Oh course you can count on me for the comments that have Destiny raising an eyebrow! :lol:

Yes, Nicky was under (the) cover(s) with me....and a good time was had by all! Well, except for maybe the 12 people we ended up arresting in the drug bust. Now for them...it was a bad day!

13. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

OOOH I'm so excited. :) Spike is having a CSI marathon for the labor day holiday. And Gumdrops is on right now! :DI've never seen it, but heard so much about it. WOO HOO! I'm sure I'll be back in about 45 minutes to gush on about it. :D

14. Jacquie

bookgirl20 you call yourself a Nick fan and you haven't seen Gum Drops. Shame on you :D Enjoy the episode it's fantastic :) All will be forgiven when you report back in and give us you 10 page review on it :lol:

15. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Yes - we will be setting a short paper on the subject so we expect you to be watching very closely. ;)
    Let's face it - you've seen the screen caps - your eyes will be glued to the TV. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.