George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizn8rFoxy

Lizn8rFoxy Lab Technician

i would like to find:
    1. big water bed :p
    2. restraints :devil:
    3. nothing else.... ;)

2. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Yep Marns, Stalker it is!! Now I would have liked to see a bit more of a close up of Nick in that hospital bed. I'm sure he looked absolutely adorable in that gown! :D

More trailor stuff:

few CSI scripts scattered around
    a pad of paper with doodles and drawings
    a few socks with out their mates
    take out menus
    false stache

Nikky, if George did have a computer and did see what we were up to, he would be happy to know that we think he is tops in our book! <----that is the good version.

As for the ba.........>this thought has been interupted due to its graphic contents. Ward viewing dictates appropriate comments.

See! We are the best! Hopefully George catches his breath soon. Laughing is good for you! Even if you wet yourself!

3. Nicky1254

Nicky1254 Dead on Arrival

I hope they give Nick more storylines in season 8... he didn't get much in 7

4. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Sparky - you are too funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Nicky1254 - first, a big Texan Charm welcome. We are a relatively harmless bunch and we LOVE our George/Nick. And I think we'd all agree - we hope he gets more and better storylines too!

5. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I can't remember if we put together a season 8 Nick Wish List yet. Seeing as season 8 starts in just over 2 months we should see what we want to wish for. Do you realize we are half way through our long no new Nick drought.

Season 8 Nick Wishes
    -nice tight black jeans
    -more buttons undone :p
    -another topless scene :)
    -lets keep the hair one length :D
    -more team work with Warrick :) they work so well together.
    -lets see Greg and Nick work together. It would be interesting because I don't think they have ever worked a case together.

6. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Wow...this summer is flying by. But yes, it means we are that much closer to seeing our guy!

Let's see...things on my wish list for season 8:

-more "take charge" Nick
    -Ah, yes...more buttons undone on the shirts
    -Perhaps they can develop more of the so-called background of Nick's that says he used to participate in rodeos?! That would be fun!
    -More 'Nick and 'Rick' interaction...alas, poor Warrick...where are you?!
    -More embarrassing scenes for Nicky a la the trans-gender club he was in with Grissom that time...it's just so nice to see him blush!

Hmmm...I'll have to think of some more!

7. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Season 8 wishlist, huh. Well, Jacquie and McStokes , you two have already come up with some great suggestions. I'd add:
    Nick and Hodges scenes - they are always soooo funny together.
    More singing Nick!
    At least one time when he has a reason to cry and does (he's been getting too hardened lately)
    On the other hand, punching out an irritating suspect (um KFed, you available?) would be interesting too.

8. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

well, there isnt much i can add here, youhave already said all that i wish for!

9. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

How right you are, OnlyTruth! Isn't it just 'georgy' how all of us are on the same page when it comes to Nick Wishes? We certainly know what is going on in the ever so churning minds of Jacquie and McStokes! Oh..hear us complain......NOT! :D

Although I must admit to the 'keeping hair the same length' made me laugh! Think we should predict when the hair will change in season 8? Oh...this should be interesting!

I'm gonna put a sign in my front yard saying "Continuity". That would be one of my wishes for season 8. I have others but I have to remember that if I'm wishing them, it could get a bit ah...steamy in the ward. Besides I'm doing pretty good under Destiny's desk. She doesn't kick....too much!! :lol:

I go to work tonight!!! I'm excited, scared and happy all at once! Funny...that happens when it comes to thinking season 8 Nicky!!!

10. Jacquie

SparkyGirl good luck on going back to work. Take it easy, eh :) I think the hair will have to start the year as it finished last year because of 'To Be Continued' Mind you that being said Nick could get mad and shave and grow a stache to show how upset he is :lol: Move over Sparky I need to join you under the desk :)

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

What I want for season 8:

At least one Nick centered episode (another one something like Gumdrops)
    At least one episode containing a case that's just Nick and Greg (don't think we've ever had one)
    At least one episode containing a case that's just Nick and Sara (sorry McStokes, know you don't like her)
    At least one episode containing a case that's just Nick and Grissom (I miss just the 2 of them working together)

Couldn't help myself. The more I watched last season the more I got the feeling that they were still split into two teams. Nick, Catherine, and Warrick always seemed to be together while Grissom, Greg, and Sara always seemed to be together. (Excluding Empty Eyes) Even when they were supposed to be working as one team.

Then there's what already been mentioned:
    jeans
    black t-shirts :D
    open Nick shirts :D
    etc.
    etc.
    etc.

Susan

12. OnlyTruth

OnlyTruth Pathologist

Good deduction on that season 8 hair issue, Jacquie - even the CSI powers-that-be can manage that amount of continuity.
    I just watched a good Nick/Warrick eppy on Spike and I want to add my voice to the More Nick/Rick in Season 8 chant.

13. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

My wish list for Nick.

1. More Nick episode.
    2. More Nick and Warrick working together and place a bet with each other about the case.
    3. More Nick and Sara, they are good working together. If Sara live, she will go to Nick and how he cope with his kidnapped.
    4. No more drama for Nick, give him a break for a while. If he does get hurt, we all Nick's fans will give him a hug.

That all I can think of right now.

14. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i would really like to see NIck and greg work a case together. i dont think that has ever happened so far. Just work a case..not become a couple like so many fans would like them to be! :rolleyes:

15. Jacquie

Maryse I totally agree on Nick and Greg not being a couple. I enjoy reading some of the slash out there that has been written about the characters but lets be realistic here they aren't gay! Leave our Nick alone people! Ok back to the regular program :) Maybe we should get McStokes to provide protection for Nick if he works a case with Greg. Wait a minute who's going to protect Nick from McStokes. Hmm scratches head, does a Gibbs and then wakes up to say I'll protect him :D :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.