George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh. Nick with a mohawk? :lol: I don't even WANT to think about that, Nikky! :D Now I can't get that image out of my head! :lol:

I need to get a life. I downloaded RealPlayer to the laptop to watch the ET video. Unfortuately, the laptop is so slow that the video doesn't stream - it's like a bunch of still pictures flashing by. :p There was a really cute "still picture" of him "swinging" the ET lady, though. Can't wait to see it as a streaming video!

I watched the video again, my favorite part is after they have danced, when he bows, there's a cute laugh. He looks like he becomes a little shy at that point. :D It is sooo cute.

Just finished watching the clip from ET. Thanks Stoky and Babs for putting links up to it :) Oh GE is so darn cute :) :p I like listening to him talk because he sounds intelligent. He's not into you know, you know, you know. GE seems to take a second or two to actually think of what he's going to say. You need to do more interviews George.

Hopefully that puts an end to that whole, phobia of red carpets story. He was out in the middle of the street dancing in front of everyone, for Pete's sake :D

I think the red carpet phobia is probably more related to the stupid questions he's going to be asked. I would assume in a situation like the ET interview GE has a say in what questions he's going to be asked and if you notice none of them were personal.

I think so too. He looks so much more relaxed if he knows the questions are going to be about work. I think with personal questions you can't know what they're going to ask, and there could be hard questions, which he then would need time to think about it for.

If you think back to the interview GE did with Craig Ferguson he seemed to find it quite difficult to talk about the salad incident. If you've also notice in all the interviews GE's done there hasn't been any talk about his parents or his sister.

Marns every time I look at your avatar I think it's cathwillows :) I do like your avatar though :)

Jacquie, I watched the interview again, and now I noticed it too. It is still my favorite interview though, he laughs so cute after the 11 dollar haircut thing. :)

And cathwillows is helping me with avatar-making, and she kinda got me into the Catherine-avatar making. I still love George-avatar making, but it's something different than always Nick or George. Get it? And I'm planning to change my avatar anyway. I have made much better ones, though they're not that great.

love, love, LOVE our man in interviews! I end up with this big, goofy grin on my face while watching him! Kind of like a proud parent watching their kid's recital!!

Ok...I am sooo itching to post in the "Save Jorja" thread that she needs to GO!! Somebody talk me out of it quick before I start a Sara War!

McStokes I'm certainly not going to stop you because I've been thinking the same thing. I just not brave enough to do it. I think pulling knives out of mys own back would be quite difficult :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one! Every time I log in and see that thread it's like a beacon, calling me in... "must type nasty things about Sara dying...must say that she's annoying and her little pursed lips must be destroyed...." :lol: Can you tell I've had too much coffee? :D

Here...let me help you with that big 'ol kitchen knife sticking outta ya...*grunt* :lol:

McStokes you are not the only one who has a big goofy grin after seeing an interview with George! :D I'm sure with the smile power all of us have, Georgeland will never run out of energy! Besides, how can we help but smile when George laughs and is having a good time himself?

And George, Jacquie is right. You should do more interviews! Now if you need help in fielding those questions you don't want to answer, just let the Ward help you out! We are committed, in more ways than one :D, to making sure that all know that there is more than meets the eye.

Maybe George could interview the Ward? Turn the tables and have George ask questions of us. I mean, there is more than meets the eye! Not to mention we are very interesting people! :lol:

Guess I will have to open the Ward Clinic for all of the knife wounds! As a healthcare professional, I'm sworn to respect the confindentality (did I spell that right?!) of each Ward member. Okay, so I can't spell, but I have a great bedside humor! :) I give teddy bears to those who have to come to the Ward!

I worked an extra shift this weekend. It has been a while since I've worked three 12-hr nights in a row. By last night/early this morning, I was wearing tape, ink, tube feed, my dinner and yellow stickers! Beige is the worst color for a uniform! :p

Marns, you are doing a good job on your avatars! I have no artistic talent for such!

I've been looking for another avatar, but can't seem to let this one go!! The smile...the smile!!! :)

SparkyGirl said:
Maybe George could interview the Ward? Turn the tables and have George ask questions of us. I mean, there is more than meets the eye! Not to mention we are very interesting people! :lol:
That would be so much fun, don't you think. For him and for us. :) I want to be interviewed by George!!!

I've been thinking about getting a new yahoo email address so that I can get a new Talk CSI Username (is "HateSara" taken?) and post in that Keep Sara Thread and not get alot of hate mail to this username.

You know it's interesting to see how many of us 'hate' Sara. I've never really cared for her and since JF did the lets try for more money thing my never really cared has turned into a dislike.

I will also line up to be interviewed by GE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back