George/Nick:Texan Charm #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baba so we don't get Destiny and her famous hose mad I think we better make her the warden :) GE can be right hand man :) :lol:

George could be the Sheriff, keeping all the ward girls under control. He could appoint one Deputy per week so we all get a turn in "helping" George enjoy his day :lol: *slips into a trace thinking about how she could "help" George* :devil:

Hmmm....Destiny and her hosing would really have to be in charge of keeping the Ward in line on Georgeland. I'm sure George would love to see a hosing besides. That way George would be good too! :D

Great idea Lvodkadiet! One Deputy per week! Oh what a picture that would be! We would be required to attend McStokes handcuffing classes. Don't wanna get all in trouble with handcuffs. Although....that could be fun! :D

On Georgeland we need a flag, anthem, flower, bird and whatever else we can think of!

Okay...Bear Kitty is getting upset about all of this George talk. Guess I'd better pay attention to Bear!

Well, since I AM a Deputy ;) I get to appoint the honorary deputy for the week that gets to protect GE. But...I get him all the TIME whenever I WANT! :lol:

McStokes you could always promote yourself and be the Under Sheriff :) We just won't tell your real Under Sheriff :)

How about this for the flag. The colour could be chocolate brown and the design could be the honourary deputy's favourite picture of Nick :)

OK, Maybe I should clear this up, My son isn't complaining about me on talkcsi. It's the watching CSI on spike, DVD or CBS since I can tell the plot in the first 5 mins or maybe its the collection of pictures on my computer and in the boxes beside my bed of a certain Texan. You'll know who I mean :lol: :lol: No one go there the box has my photo and artcle collection of well you know IAM ADDICTED :eek:

Now...now McStokes!! Getting possesive is not good! We don't want a handcuffing fiasco going on in the Ward. Can you imagine that? Somewhere in the middle there would be George. That is a lot of metal. Hmmmm..... oh yeah...back to the point....share. We must share! *deja vu* Didn't we have this conversation before?? Oh...McStokes you so make me laugh! :lol:

Okay Jacquie I like the flag idea! Sigh....we wouldn't pledge the flag, we would swoon to the flag!

I got to thinking about the Georgeland animal. Don't ask me why but I was thinking of the Prairie Dog. I mean they are dern cute, have cute little tails and they have a cute bark and are resourceful! Dern cute....dern cute they are!

Okay....I'm off to find some dern cute George!! :D

i think anybody can be who they want to be...as long as we all get to go to georgeland...i dont care who is who... :lol:

Ya know...maybe I will promote myself! Undersheriff it is! *as long as I get to be under...*cough* well, you know.*

We're gonna need to put a Lone Star somewhere on that flag, maybe with a slogan like "In George We Trust" or Georgeland: How SwEADS it is!"

McStokes I knew you couldn't resist the Under comment. As long as us Deputies get to be *cough* Under as well :D

Yup we definitely need the Lone Star on our Flag. Does a Gibbs to myself for forgetting to put the Star on the flag :) How about the official treat for Georgeland being gummy bears and chocolate :)

*wanders in* I have a comment! I really like Nick's character and his funny quirks, including singing to lab techs.

And he has a cute tushie. ^-^

welcome here UrielFalcon and yes that sounds cute for me :lol: i´ll agree with you the whole man is cute. Thanks Destiny to look here and pitch with us Wardladys in swoon *sigh* McStokes and Jacquie Georgesland and the Flag
oh yeah, that´s nice idea i swear to the Flag of George and i´ll migrate quick to Georgesland i´ll do all what he want :lol:

Hi all :D

ok I havn't been in here for like a week...

so now there is a Georgeland? can I get a passport for there ;)

ok so I'm so tired, but seeing my George makes me so happy :D

and seeing all of my peeps makes me happy too :D

oh and i need George tonight... my back hurts.... so can I have him? :D

oh and can some one please make me a new icon? I still have the same one from Christmas! and I don't have time to think of a cool Geprge/Anderson/Adriano icon... I want one, but George is all right for now :D

ok George is perfect right now :D

ok night :D

oh and Happy Birthday Adriano Moraes!! he's 37 now... looks so good, like George... love my cowboys! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back