George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OnlyTruth I'm hoping they don't forget about it. They forgot about Grave Danger. Things are certainly not happy with Nick but I think he was sizzling last night. He and Sara weren't happy about being lied to and I don't think Nick will forget. I liked the line to Catherine "You could've trusted us. We trust you with our lives everyday."

Jacquie said:
I liked the line to Catherine "You could've trusted us. We trust you with our lives everyday."

Oh, that's a nice line. Bless him.

Thanks for the updates ladies, it's good to know there is a lot of quality Nick to look forward to. It's good to hear it from Nick fans, as all the threads have a different focus so it was tough to tell if it was all bad, angsty Nick, but this has made it seem a lot more positive.

I'm still concerned he may have some sort of meltdown, which I still don't want to see. But hopefully tptb will conclude it in a positive way and not just ignore his problems. :)

Elsie the fact the Nick's problems have lasted this long this year is encouraging. Is it possible tptb and George learned from last years "It's over". And I say George because he wanted it finished. I think we are finding a whole new Nick this year and I'm enjoying watching Nick develop. It's also a testament to George and his great acting abilities. Keep it up George and don't disappoint us.

Jacquie said:
I think he was sizzling last night.
That's what I was focusing on last night, which is probably why I didn't feel worried about Nick afterwards. He was just so focused and strong and determined. Dang, I love it when Nick is like that. He was like Gum Drop Nick....

You can tell I felt strongly about last night's eppy -- cuz I've already posted three times this morning :lol: And I still haven't had breakfast :)

OnlyTruth I usually do post before breakfast. Doesn't that tell you where are priorities lie :) I like to think of it as my uninterrupted Nicktime :)

:lol: Nicktime is always good. You should always have Nicktime at least 2 hours a day! :lol:

Last night's epi was just awesome...reminded me of the older seasons because the story was actually engaging, there was science/forensics involved, and yes, some FINE acting by our boy!

I've been in Nick's position, similar to what took place at the lab where there's two distinct camps yet you are all supposed to be a team...it's not fun. I really felt for him in that last scene as I know I would not have been able to let things go either.

Catherine could have trusted them all...there is no question about that. And Nick's line "we trust you with our lives everyday" really showed how damaging her behavior was. Now I am really interested to see how this will play out with Nick...hope he doesn't drown his sorrows in the bottom of a bottle!

McStokes I don't see Nick as the guy to drown his sorrows in a bottle. He seems to dedicated to his job to ruin it that way.
And Marns I agree with you. Everyone should have 2 hours of Nicktime everyday. :) After last night I could take 3 :)

I'm so excited about seeing this episode now! Thanks ladies!! :D

Ah Nicktime, I dread to think how much Nick time I have each day, but it is probably too much.... ;)

Oh, Nick drowning his sorrows would be dreadful, but I can't see it happening. I'm more concerned he'd be likely to punch a suspect again (KFed type) which would get him into much trouble, violence isn't the answer... :(

I loved last night's episode. I'm really proud of the way Nick handled things too. He sorta took control and went to everyone to get all the pieces, instead of just confronting Catherine. I think I'd probably be mad too.

Did you see the twitch under his left eye when Cath pulled the "I'm your supervisor and I'm ordering you to back off" line? Even I shuddered when I saw that and said...uh...oh!

Day of Rage is coming! :lol:

Yeah. I noticed. I thing something major is gonna happen between Nick and Catherine. You know... they'll have a big blow up, get it out of their systems, hug and make up, and things will be better.

Wouldn't it be funny if, after all this talk about Grissom and Sara's relationship it turned out that Nick and Cath were together? That tptb decided to bring back that original storyline?

Edited because the fargin' thing cut off half my message!

Hi guys, I'm new here. Quick question - on the CBS.com message boards for the show someone posted saying they saw George at a sandwich shop and he appeared injured - he was holding his shoulder and moving very slowly as he got on his bike. Just thought I'd ask if anyone here has heard anything about it anywhere else?

^ Only over on LJ. But I didn't read the story. I'll go and see if I can find any more info....

And no McStokes, I'm not keen on CSI the soap opera, which adding another 'ship' would inevitably make it.... ;) :lol:

eta: Firstly, how rude of me. Welcome to the board Dory nice to have you here. I've had a look and all I can find is pretty much what you said. He looked like he had injured his shoulder. But no other information at all, so who knows if it is even true it may just be a rumour.... :) Lets hope our boy is OK. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back