George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
..and he has lots of fangirls, so he doesn't have to worry about that anymore either! 40 sounds like a great age.. :) And he doesn't even look like he is!

Marns :) that´s right he looks younger than 40 that´s soo cool and i think when he is 60 he looks still younger.
I´m soo happy today it is so loveley, nice and funny :lol:

I think when he's 60 he'll still be Georgeous.. :rolleyes: Oh no wait- weird idea. Just let him be 40 for a while, please! :lol:

Pass the virtual chocolate, I need it. I just got back from the elemenatary school - had to pick up my 9 year old because he is throwing up. I swear, for like a month, it's either been a snow day or a sick day (one time, it was both....). I'll try to check in at the party off and on but right now I have some laundry to do (he threw up on his clothes at school)

Oh, OT that's too bad. Hope the little guy feels better! Put 'em in front of the tv with a few Goerge-filled epis of CSI and he'll feel MUCH better!

*works for me!*

Yeah, that'll work! :D To see all that blood, organs and stuff.. :p It works for me too, but I don't know if it works for 9-year olds.. Tell me if it does, OnlyTruth! ;) And good luck. :)

OnlyTruth hope your son is feeling better soon :)

Ok so whats the weather like where everyone lives today. Since it is March 1st will it becoming in like a lamb or a lion. We here in southern Ontario are expecting some nasty weather later on today. First snow, then freezing rain followed by rain overnight. A perfect day to be here in the ward celebrating George's birthday :)

Guys lets watch the time stamps please, it would be much appreciated, don't want to get into that chatting syndrome the cure is worse then the problem. ;)

Jacquie sounds like we are due for the same type of weather. It's ok now, but we are supposed to get torrential rain all night, possible sleet, into tomorrow morning.

OT big cuddling for your son hope he´s feeling better now? Bad and ugly weather *grr* here is stormy and raini (rains dogs and cats) not cold but uncomfortable.

McStokes to save the room is good working. The weather by you? comes the downburst? hope not. A
nd btw.*waves to Sarge* :D

Jacquie, right now it's nice bright sunshine. :D Tonight, that's another story. 1 to 3 inches of snow followed by sleet, then freezing rain, and ending as rain tomarrow at some point. In other words, your classic New England weather. Everything possible in 24 hours. :lol:

Susan

oh btw. Blackflag how do you feel today? what makes your bones? Are you OK? :)

eta: Hy Kyto yes today new Epi there is a scene we have in theme pic so often "chicken dance" :lol: i´m so happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back