George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Aw. No amount of Nick can ever be enough! Thanks for the info, glad he was on top form!

I did notice from last weeks episode that his hair was looking fluffier, and that he was looking seriously good. :D

A decent amount of Nick, although still not enough. Couldn't decide weather I wanted the hoodie or white shirt more. Loved both. :D He did seem to work really good with Keppler. I wanted at least a meeting between him and Catherine. I did realize about half way through what I really liked the most about Redrum - the interaction between all the characters. Meet Market didn't have that interaction, Sara, Warrick, and Catherine were on a seperate case and they didn't even see each other in the halls.

Yes it did seem that he let the hair grow a little. :D

Susan

I agree Nick was looking very nickylicious last night. He wore two different shirts with 2 buttons undone. The white one looked oh so yummmy :). Nick didn't look as tired as he has in past shows :) OnlyTruth I was expecting more friction between Keppler and Nick but it will be interesting to see what happens when he has to work with Catherine. I liked the Grissom line and I also liked the hand rubbing when he went to get the warrant.

Yeah, I noticed that there was no interaction between Nick and Catherine -- but I figured that was mainly to keep our attention more focused on Keppler.
The shirts were very, very nice. And I love his interrogation scene at the end. That's our Nicky -- loved the stern, condemning eyes.
ETA: Elsie, I love your Super Dave avie! He's is underappreciated.

Boy, am I looking forward to seeing that episode... yummy shirt, and he really lets is hair grow out?? Yay! I thought it looked "longer" in Redrum... See, he is lurking *waves to George * :D

edit to drool over OnlyTruth's new avatar :)

Both the shirts were nice, but I really liked the white one better. :lol: I liked the little things in this ep. I liked when he was walking down the hall with Keppler talking about the case. He did seem happy about going to get that warrant. I also love the looks on his face when he was taking what was left of the body parts out of the torched body. He looked kinda confused on what they were (or why they were still there).

The fuzz on his head seemed a little darker and we even got a little smile there in the end. :D

Hopefully a talk with Catherine is still coming at some point.
Susan

softcake said:
edit to drool over OnlyTruth's new avatar :)
Thanks. I really like this one. I think that this avie will stick around a long while (of course, that's what I thought about the last one and it was gone in less than a week).

It's interesting how the angry comes and goes this year. One moment we have Happy Nick, like last night and them we have angry Nick like last week. Oh time will only tell what tptb have in store for Nick. I saw a clip for next week's show and we get more Nick :). Now I know we can never have enough Nick but is Nick getting more screen time than Warrick these days. I do like when those two work together.

eta:OnlyTruth I do like your new avatar. I did like the last one but I kept wondering when Nick bleached his hair :lol:

Elsie oh David Avi, so nice and good working i like them. And OnlyTruth yeah Loreal Nicky :lol: is so good Avi i like them sooo *sigh*

is it true? Nicky hair is growing :devil: yeah, ok a on the last pics from Softcake i like his style he looks very fresh and nice on them, but honest, i like the little longer hair more :D he is soooo cute with him. The epi i can´t see, pity, but i hope the time is running to the day´s i can also seen :lol: or i emigrate as soon as possible to the USA :lol: Jacquie when Warrick and Nick are working together it´s nice every time.

I think this is just further proof that Nick can get along with anyone. Not that Keppler is particularly hard to get along with necessarily, but I think that's Nick's strong suit. He can pretty much get along with anyone, as long as they're not a totall asshole. :lol:

Nick does seem to get along with just about anyone. But I think he expected more from Catherine than Keppler, I don't think he holds Keppler to the same level of trust as he holds Catherine to. Plus he was on a case and he cares too much about making sure the bad guys get put away to screw it up, so at that point he will tolerate just about anyone.

Did you see the little smile when he told Keppler they were going to have to exhume more bodies? It was like one that you make when you're trying not to laugh. :lol:

Susan

Softcake, not sure the hair is growing but it did look a little darker on his head, like it might be.

I just watched Meet Market.... *wipes chin* ;) Wow, Nick looked extra double yummy! And yes, I'm pretty sure the hair is back (or he dyed his scalp :lol:) I made some nice caps and will show them in the Ward ;)
The episode was okay, I think. I liked that everybody had their screentime, and even Sara didn't annoy me as much as usual ;)
So, the beard is back ;) Yay! Gris could need a haircut, though.
Nick getting along with Keppler...well, didn't surprise me. I don't think he has a grudge with him, in the end it was Catherine who let him down and kind of deceived him in Redrum. After all, Nick gets along with everybody.

And did I mention I could lick him from head to toe? :devil:

oh, boy...I'm missing for what...a week? and I come back to discussions about licking Nick??? :lol: I thought I was the resident wacko here!

Went out on a call the other night and my partner introduced me as "officer stokes, csi wannabe" to someone! Got some really confused looks...!

Anywho...missed you all, but I think I'm back now! Since I worked the equivalent of about 85 hours this week, I think I have the next 3 days off!

*thwacks all in attendance, and waves merrily to George!* :D

McStokes I just filled in for you, I'll gladly leave it up to you being the wacko again :D

"Officer Stokes, CSI wannabe" is hilarious :lol: I hope you have a nice cap and some huge sunglasses to fiddle around with. And don't forget to occasionaly leave the two top buttons - no, wait, better not :lol:
*blinks innocently*

OMG Softcake you are killing me. Happily, we did away with the department issue sunglasses...they were about the cheesiest things I ever did see. We can wear our own now, WOO HOO! Let's see...hat...check...buttons...hmmm...now, that one might get me into trouble in more ways than one!

I have so many NICKnames on the job, it's not even funny. I don't think half the guys know my real name! I felt a bit like Greggo when he called me a wannabe *sniff* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back