George/Nick: Texan Charm #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Softcake :lol: look at mine, i´ve 50% sex oh oh also 100% intellectual

it´s fun, nobody knows how you´re really George must to test this :lol: ouhhhh carefull D :lol:

The total score I got with my husband was 51%. It said we'd have to work at a relationship. I can tell you we have and have been married for 25+yrs :) With George I got a total of 34% so I guess we'll have to work harder to maintain a 25 yr relationship :lol: thanks Nikky for posting that. :)

Jacquie :lol: yes indeed 25 years it´s really a long time and than 51% ok, it´s funny link i say you see it when i´ll give the year 1910 give up in this line :lol: better than most of all others. But btw. 25 yr congrats it´s soo nice i adore this :)

ok, now i´m off ( :devil: i swear)

*grab two big GE pillow´s and smacks very soft to Jacquie and Softcake :) and the rest here i grabs 10 pillows and thwacks them all :lol:* giddy up

I went back to the site searched people that I like, the ones that I like and thought I wouldn't be compatiable with are the ones that I am compatiable with:

Danny Masterson:
physical: 88
emotional: 94
intellectual: 80
total: 87

Dale Earnhardt Jr:
physical: 91
emotional: 95
intellectual: 90
Total 92

Matthew McConaughey:
physcial 96
emotional 94
intellectual 92
total 94

Josh Lucas:
physcial 93
emotional 95
intellectual 100
total 96

And I got perfect scores with:
This Guy :eek:
This Guy :confused:
:lol: :eek:

Meet My Lowest Score:(

softcake said:
*lol* Nikky this is fun!
My results:
physical: 20
emotional: 85
intellectual: 100 :eek:
total: 68

Means we'll be having good cuddly talks and bad sex *lol* Damn :(

:lol: Here is mine....

Physcial 96
Emotional 62
Intellectual 5
Total 54

Which means we'll be having very bad cuddly talks and very hot sex! There can be some truth to biofeedback but...I think it just depends on the people involved and how well they communicate with each other. Did I just get all analyzing or something? :confused:

I was watching "Snakes" while coloring my hair. I have to listen to the commentary. George is a total riot! He has such a cute laugh! He really has a good time doing the commentaries. He is totally funny!

Ever have a night at work that it seemed like karma bit you on the butt? I wonder if Nick ever has thoughts like that?
I'm thinking of keeping a record of my karma encounters and comparing them to Nick's Day of Rage Diaries. This could be interesting!

*jumps around the Ward sticking pastel green sticky notes on the pillows with sayings such as....ummm...err...I'll get back to you all on that later. Gotta stay on Destiny's good side!*

I got
Physical 78%
Emotional 11%
Intellectual 42%
Overall 43%

So we will be fighting all the time, but having decent make-up sex.

From another thread about George and his dog:
cotyan said:
Since I'm on the Marg hunt about her dog, I should do a post on George and Mav while I'm at it. If anyone has pics of George and Maverick, please send 'em my way so I can get him on the list of celebs at CDW :)

I'll be sure to let you guys know whenever I have candids of the cast! ;)

tips@celebritydogwatcher.com
Marg and her dog have been put in her discussion thread.

SparkyGirl oh yes i like too the commentarys of GE it´t allways a pleasure :lol: and i must laughing over him he is so funny and his laughing is sooo cute. In youtoube.com there are a lot of shows i look there from time to time and it´s so funny - nee more of them :lol:

Destiny nice to give us the mail-addy and i´ll looking for GE and Maverick pic :D thanks

Marns :lol: don´t worry, i´ve 50%

*grabs one big soft GE pillow and smacks Marns :lol:*

Okay, I did that biorhythm test. With George I scored:
physical: 78
Emotional: 85
Intellectual: 24
Overall: 62

With my own husband I scored:
physical: 96
emotional: 33
intellectual: 14
overall: 48

hmmm, do you think I should tell the spouse that I'm actually more compatible with GE?

ETA: okay, too funny, I did the thing where it matches you to celebrities. Here's how that turned out:
R. Kelly 99%
Jim Carrey 98%
Jeremy Piven 96%
Kevin Bacon 96%

Just kill me now....that's the best I can do....

i did it too and with george i got

physical: 68
emotional: 62
intellectual: 50
overall: 60

tha's not too good, but could be worse...

my best matches are

Javier Saviola 98%
Ryan Gosling 97%
Douglas Smith 96%
Erik Per Sullivan 96%
Apolo Anton Ohno 94%

is it bad that i only know the last guy? ;)
it's this ice-skating guy isn't it?!

Since everyone is sharing their numbers for the BioLove test here are the actual numbers I got
For George:
physical 20%
emotional 22%
intellectual 58%
total 34%

My Husband:
physical 20%
emotional 53%
intellectual 79%
total 51%

Celebrity Matches
John Michael Montgomery 98%
Joe Penny 97%
Howard Stern 96%
Boy George 95%
Chris Isaak 94%

I have now idea who the first is and I'll gladly leave out Stern and Boy George.

Destiny sais
:D But I didn't give the email addy they did in their other post.
:lol: :lol: *pity i think so*

*grab a big Pillow and thwacks Destiny and anoter big
and smacks Jacquie :lol:*

Jacquie said:
Celebrity Matches
John Michael Montgomery 98%
Joe Penny 97%
Howard Stern 96%
Boy George 95%
Chris Isaak 94%

I have now idea who the first is and I'll gladly leave out Stern and Boy George.

:lol: :lol: Jacquie, I thought it was bad when I got Jim Carrey (I'm a totally not a Jim Carrey fan) and R. Kelly. At least I'm not compatible with Boy George :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back