George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something interesting...well, to me at least, maybe to someone else, maybe not. :lol: I have a couple of episode scripts that I got for...research purposes. :p Anyway....

Of course I know there are many versions of the scripts and revisions and this one is somewhere in the middle. But it's for "Who Are You?" and in this one at the end they have an officer come in behind Grissom. After Grissom gets Amy to lower the gun (which by the way it says she "takes Nick into the den where the shutters are closed"), Nick takes her gun and the officer cuffs her and takes her away, leaving Nick and Grissom there.

Grissom: I only looked at the science. I screwed up.

Nick: Not from where I'm standing.

Now see, I would have liked that ending. But, Nick was so emotional, I don't know how he would have gotten the words out. I know that George pulled that out of a real life experience so perhaps he was the one who wanted the change. I do remember wanting to jump into the TV and loving on him though.

About the hair. The long hair and stache looks too much like my brother. :wtf:

Something interesting...well, to me at least, maybe to someone else, maybe not. :lol: I have a couple of episode scripts that I got for...research purposes. :p Anyway....

Of course I know there are many versions of the scripts and revisions and this one is somewhere in the middle. But it's for "Who Are You?" and in this one at the end they have an officer come in behind Grissom. After Grissom gets Amy to lower the gun (which by the way it says she "takes Nick into the den where the shutters are closed"), Nick takes her gun and the officer cuffs her and takes her away, leaving Nick and Grissom there.

Grissom: I only looked at the science. I screwed up.

Nick: Not from where I'm standing.

Now see, I would have liked that ending. But, Nick was so emotional, I don't know how he would have gotten the words out. I know that George pulled that out of a real life experience so perhaps he was the one who wanted the change. I do remember wanting to jump into the TV and loving on him though.

Oh yeah, that's totally obvious, I think...that the emotionality of that scene came directly from George. The script doesn't have anything at all like that in it...it's pretty straightforward and doesn't mention it affecting him at all.

Yes, welcome to the boards, Chipper :)

Oh I love his hair :adore: It's so thick and looks so soft... like a kitten's fur :adore::luvlove:

Although, we love the buzz too and wouldn't mind that, so don't worry if it ever starts to go. :lol:

Yeah :lol: We like you just the way you are, George :)

Love ya George, but I will admit that the moustache wasn't your best look. I can't say much though, I have tried some really awful hairstyles over the years. :lol:

Found another interesting tidbit in one of the early scripts for "Boom". When Catherine tells Nick he's free and clear and he hugs her and she tells him she couldn't let him go to jail because she'd get stuck with all of his cases, she also says, "And who would I flirt with?" :lol: And Nick says, "Warrick, unless I'm missing something." :guffaw:She responds, "I should have let you go to jail." :lol:

Found another interesting tidbit in one of the early scripts for "Boom". When Catherine tells Nick he's free and clear and he hugs her and she tells him she couldn't let him go to jail because she'd get stuck with all of his cases, she also says, "And who would I flirt with?" :lol: And Nick says, "Warrick, unless I'm missing something." :guffaw:She responds, "I should have let you go to jail." :lol:

Well this one should have stayed in there :lol: It would have been funny to see :)

I like Nick and Cath together... from the start they had a great relationship and worked well together :)

The sad part is that Nick would still have missed it. :lol:

Nick: "He needs a translator 'cause you're not even speaking the same language."

Warrick: "That's the best part."

Nick: "Best part of what?"

The sad part is that Nick would still have missed it. :lol:

Nick: "He needs a translator 'cause you're not even speaking the same language."

Warrick: "That's the best part."

Nick: "Best part of what?"

George does like to play Nick confuzzled :lol:

I just finished watching and capping Unshockable. If you haven't watched it with the commentary I'd recommend it. Rascal Flatts did the commentary and they seemed to enjoy working with George :)

Now see I wish they would have left that in there. :guffaw: That would be such a Nick and Catherine scene. I could just see Nick's face when she says "I should have let you go to jail." :lol:

But let's see she still would have Warrick AND Gil to flirt. :lol: She knows how to get under her men's skins. :guffaw:

Speaking of Nick and Cath scenes - one of my favorite scenes of the two of them together is when they are dancing to John Mayer's "Waiting on the World to Change".

Speaking of Nick and Cath scenes - one of my favorite scenes of the two of them together is when they are dancing to John Mayer's "Waiting on the World to Change".

Yeah, I liked this one too! :adore: Not to mention the one in "Assume Nothing"! This one was so cool. But well my favorite Nick/Cath scene was the one in the season 11 opener :D

Yeah, I liked this one too! :adore: Not to mention the one in "Assume Nothing"! This one was so cool. But well my favorite Nick/Cath scene was the one in the season 11 opener :D

I like both of those - heck, I love both of those. But honestly, my most favorite Nick/Catherine scene has got to be Snakes. I so wish I was Catherine when she rubbed his head! :luvlove:

Nick/Warrick scene - The airplane scene in Unfriendly Skies.
Nick/Greg scene - The highway scene in Internal Combustion.
Nick/Sara scene - I'll have to think on that one.
Nick/Grissom scene - "you're my best student" in 1 To Go.

Susan

I like both of those - heck, I love both of those. But honestly, my most favorite Nick/Catherine scene has got to be Snakes. I so wish I was Catherine when she rubbed his head! :luvlove:

Susan

That is a good one but I like Crows Feet. There is just something about the whole show. I don't think Nick is trying to insult Catherine but he sure is treading carefully there :lol:

I also find the way Catherine is calling Nick Nicky this year interesting. I don't know if I've really ever paid attention to what she's called him before but I don't think it's anything personal. I think it's more of an affectionate nickname.

Some of my favourite Nick and team moments

Nick/Catherine: 'Let Go My Greggo' from Scuba Doobie Doo :lol:
Nick/Grissom: Eleven Angry Jurors. I particularly like the scene where Nick tells Grissom we could have been wrong. To me this is where Grissom really started to treat Nick like an equal.
Nick/Warrick: There are a lot of them but I think the final scene in For Gedda will always be tops on my list.
Nick/Greg: The moment in Young Man With A Horn where Nick is remembering Warrick. I also loved the bantering in Man Up :guffaw:

Last Laugh had some good Nick/Sara scenes.

I've said it more than once, I love that Catherine calls Nick Nicky. And, yes, I love when she rubs his head in Snakes.

There are so many Nick/Warrick scenes, one being the episode where Nick sits down next to Warrick who is gambling and Nick says he's playing cards with his friend, or something like that.

How about Nick singing "Mandy" to Mandy.

There are so many Nick/Warrick scenes, one being the episode where Nick sits down next to Warrick who is gambling and Nick says he's playing cards with his friend, or something like that.

I love that scene! Nick is such a good friend in that episode, where until then we'd just seen them as co-workers and friendly rivals.

I love the friendship between Nick and Sara too - Last Laugh, and Empty Eyes had some good moments too. Then the teasing in Blood Moon. :lol:

Loved Nicky/George last night. The episode was dull but Nick wasn't. Loved hearing his accent and he was lookin' good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back