George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that he decides to stick around...he is the reason that I got hooked on this show. :drool: He truly adds so much to the show, from the accent to the way that he pieces together the crimes, it's a thrill to watch and George Eads certainly brings Nick to life!

I haven't had to time to fully peruse this thread, so I'll go ahead and ask my question. We know that Nick talked to a shrink but also stopped seeing the doctor which Catherine wasn't too happy about. Is there any hint that the powers to be are going to revisit this...he's been through a lot in his life and truthfully, it's bound to catch up to him.

If this has been discussed earlier, I'm sorry for reposting...I'm still a newbie...;)

I hope that he decides to stick around...he is the reason that I got hooked on this show. :drool: He truly adds so much to the show, from the accent to the way that he pieces together the crimes, it's a thrill to watch and George Eads certainly brings Nick to life!

I haven't had to time to fully peruse this thread, so I'll go ahead and ask my question. We know that Nick talked to a shrink but also stopped seeing the doctor which Catherine wasn't too happy about. Is there any hint that the powers to be are going to revisit this...he's been through a lot in his life and truthfully, it's bound to catch up to him.

If this has been discussed earlier, I'm sorry for reposting...I'm still a newbie...;)

There's been a little bit of discussion in the spoiler thread about what might be coming up. I'd have to go back a ways to find it, but I'll find it today and re-post it in the spoiler thread where it can be discussed freely without spoiler tags. ;)

Ok, I've gone round and around in my head about whether or not I should post this, but I have to ask. Somebody on another board has her panties in a wad because somehow she thinks George wants Nick to die. Now, I've read every single George interview he's ever given and have read every news article. I don't remember ever reading anything like that. If I've missed it somehow, please let me know.

There's nothing I've read that George has said.
But Shane (Vegaslights) put this in the spoiler thread (page 48) -

Why do I get the feeling that Nick could be leaving the show by season's end?

And he won't/doesn't/can't expand on that comment? :confused: Might see if Speedy knows anything since she tried to get him to pm her about it.

Susan

No he hasn't and he's probably the one causing all of this. Must get him to respond.

Ok, I've gone round and around in my head about whether or not I should post this, but I have to ask. Somebody on another board has her panties in a wad because somehow she thinks George wants Nick to die. Now, I've read every single George interview he's ever given and have read every news article. I don't remember ever reading anything like that. If I've missed it somehow, please let me know.

There's nothing I've read that George has said.
But Shane (Vegaslights) put this in the spoiler thread (page 48) -

Why do I get the feeling that Nick could be leaving the show by season's end?

And he won't/doesn't/can't expand on that comment? :confused: Might see if Speedy knows anything since she tried to get him to pm her about it.

Susan

No he hasn't and he's probably the one causing all of this. Must get him to respond.

:wtf::(

I hope not.

I truly think this whole George wanting Nick to die was a figment of somebody's over active imagination. There is no way I would miss that.

I truly think this whole George wanting Nick to die was a figment of somebody's over active imagination. There is no way I would miss that.

It could have stemmed from
George's comment that said something like, "It's not like Nick has a death wish, but..." and went on to talk about being Batman
or something. It's in the spoiler thread. ;)

George's comment that said something like, "It's not like Nick has a death wish, but..." and went on to talk about being Batman

do you mean I'm going to have to read the spoiler thread :eek: or would someone please be kind and pm me the comment :)

do you mean I'm going to have to read the spoiler thread :eek: or would someone please be kind and pm me the comment :)

It's not really that spoilery at all. You could probably safely read it. :)

It's not really that spoilery at all. You could probably safely read it. :)

Yeah, it's not that spoilery, besides isn't that from an article we've read already.

If you haven't read the full article on The Two Mrs Grissoms I suggest you do :) :lol: All I'll say is Oh Nick :lol: I think this will be a good episode. I was concerned with a lack of Nick but somehow I don't think so.

If you haven't read the full article on The Two Mrs Grissoms I suggest you do :) :lol: All I'll say is Oh Nick :lol: I think this will be a good episode. I was concerned with a lack of Nick but somehow I don't think so.

Are you the only one of the Nick fans who doesn't read the spoilers? ;) Yeah, it's gonna be better than expected. :D The episode thread is now up, BTW. Figured it should go up since the spoiler thread is buzzing about it. :lol:

Are you the only one of the Nick fans who doesn't read the spoilers? ;) Yeah, it's gonna be better than expected. :D The episode thread is now up, BTW. Figured it should go up since the spoiler thread is buzzing about it. :lol:

I wasn't worried about the amount of Nick in it. I just hope it's a lot better than I expect. I won't say I'm not watching it because I watch all episodes at least once but my expectations for this one have been pretty low from the first I've read about it.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back