George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Maybe he'll have a better chance at Supporting Actor. :) And as far as I know, an unlimited amount of nominations can be sent in, because there is a fee involved and people can nominate themselves.

Bit of trivia...I went to the ATM today, and the car in front of me had the name of the dealer on the back and underneath it it said "Belton, TX". :D

And on another related note, "The Spring" will be airing on the Lifetime Movie Network on 6/11. And "Just a Walk in the Park" will be airing on the Style Network on 6/16. :)

2. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

"Death and The Maiden" was also a good episode for George I thought. But definitely "Lost and Found" was a great performance....the scene when they find the boy's body in the trunk. and the lollipop? awesome

3. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I thought George gave a great performance in "Lost and Found". His scenes with Connor were adorable and so natural. And I thought he showed real emotion when the trunk was opened, as opposed to" acted emotion.

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

CSI actors never get the awards that they possibly deserve because CSI is a show about guys doing scientific work which never impresses tv critics who want to see a lot of dramatic scenes from the actors.This is too bad because many lame shows get all the awards(GA).

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

True, the show has never garnered any awards for acting. It's probaby because it's always heavy on the science. Maybe now that Naren Shankar is gone, the storylines will get more personal. Maybe.

I suspect in the end, there will be some sympathy award.

6. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I agree, but they could have still gotten individual nominations. Maybe I am biased, but George should have gotten one for Grave Danger. He made you feel for him, while he was in that box. Who else could have given that performance?

7. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I was just reading 'stuff' on another site and someone there was complaining about the 'weight George has put on since his engagement' and the fact that he's 'aging too fast' :rolleyes: Give me break :brickwall: George has never looked better. I think he has gotten more handsome as he's gotten older :adore: and stop with the weight issues. Does it matter if one puts on a pound or two :rolleyes: I think everyone knows my feeling about talking about someone's weight. George if you're reading this don't change a thing. You look as handsome as ever. You look truly happy and the fans that truly love you love you the way you are.

Mini rant about George's appearance over.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Finally, my internet seems to be a little steadier! (it was steadily dropping me earlier! :scream:)

I think I know what site you were on Jacquie. ;) They decided he was gaining weight from a pic that in the industry I believe is called a 'headshot'. (from the Hellenic Times Awards Gala) Can't tell anything definitive from just the head and shoulders! Personally I think he looked great.

Susan

9. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

I read that too. To me, towards the end of the season, he looked like he thinned out, so I'm not sure what they are talking about.

10. Jacquie

yup we're all reading the same site I see :rolleyes: :eek: they seem to be all about bashing George at the moment which is very :( and they call themselves fans :rolleyes:

11. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I don't think anybody who bashes George is a George fan. Me, I'm a George fan and there is no way, no how will I ever bash him.

As far as putting on weight, I had a friend who went to the Craig Ferguson shooting and said that George looked teeny. And, on this site a fan came on saying she couldn't believe how skinny he is when she saw him in New York. I tend to believe them over some people that enjoy bashing other people.

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

They're always bashing George! Nothing new there. If you really look at him you can tell he's thin. You can't go by someone's face. Yes, he is fuller in the face, but he is still handsome as ever.

As for those lines on his face :) that's what you get for smoking. However, the way he has hair makes him look older than he is. The same thing when he let his hair grow out. It makes him look older. When he has his 'normal' hair style he looks much younger.

Oh and now that you have commented on them, be prepared to be bashed by them on that site and others. :rolleyes:

13. Jacquie

And they've already started :rolleyes: That's ok though as it's more for me to laugh at :lol:

14. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'll ask the same question I ask everyone who starts talking to me about stuff like that. Why on earth do you even go there and/or read it?? :lol: It's obviously nothing worth looking at and just irks people. I would rather spend my time on things I like, not things that make me crazy. :)

15. Jacquie

Occasionally they have good articles or pictures. I most often go there for the :lol: they provide :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.