George/Nick: Texan Charm #11

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CgrGrl

CgrGrl Witness

I wish he had been able to do both. Was it a time thing or a contract thing?

2. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I'm going to say it was a time thing. I know that several CSI actors have done voice work during the summer hiatus between seasons. But the gig on Justice League was semi-reoccurring so it probably would have clashed with CSI.

3. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

It's July 1st..and I'm wondering..

4. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

Join the club, but maybe no news is good news? :confused:

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Yeah, it's been on my mind too. :( I hope they asked him back and he's coming back!

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I always look at is 'No News Is Good News'. We've very rarely have heard about George signing for another year or so, so we may not know until they start filming which should be sometime this month :)

7. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I'm going to think positively. I think he'll be back...I don't think he'll walk away while the show is still on....he wants to stay until the very end I think

We'll know soon enough won't we?

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I'm thinking he'll be there if for no other reason than he wants to be there. :lol:

I think we'll find out who's signed when they start filming and not before. For all we know he could have signed awhile ago, I think it's been close to a month since that interview where he mentioned not being signed. The last time he happened to mention it in the middle of another interview in Monaco. Remember, George seems to fly below the radar of the media most of the time. (Which is good for him not so much for us! :( :lol:)

Susan

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I think that if he would leave the show we would already learned about it(think Liz Vassey).So I'm staying positive that he'll return.

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Man, I have not been in this thread in... oh, probably a year? And even then, I was usually just reading and enjoying, not posting. Just wanted to say that it's nice to see the George love is still going strong on here. :)

Also, did not realize he was engaged? Same girl from before? Sorry, I can't remember her name...?

Anyway, I really loved Nick this season, and I really enjoyed the season as a whole. I thought the introduction of Langston really gave them a new springboard for Nick storylines, so I was very happy with the shows. Here's hoping we get more next season (even though Liz Vassey is gone? Wtf? But Wendy's so awesome! I'll never understand TPTB).

Hmm, maybe I'll head over to the pictures thread and see if anything interesting is cooking... ;)

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hey, welcome back, Baba!

Yes, he's engaged to the same girl he's been seeing for several years. :)

I agree about the addition of Ray. I think they did a much better job of it this season instead of letting the character monopolize a lot of the storylines. And he and Nick do make a nice team. It's not quite as good and him and Warrick, but it's been good. And yes, it was a great season for Nick fans, that's for sure! :D

12. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

It appears that George has not been nominated for an Emmy this year :( :brickwall: :censored: Now if we can just get the news that George has signed on for another year at least we'll have some good news.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I didn't expect him to. The Emmy people are in tune with what they and the critics want not what the fans like. I think he's better off without it. It means we, as his fans don't have to watch it. :) And since I can't stand award shows that makes me very happy. :thumbsup:

Besides, George has said in the past (think Grave Danger) that it doesn't bother him. He knows what the fans think about CSI and what his fans think about him. That's good enough for me. :)

As for signing for another year - he's still a wait and see! It's gotta be soon. I think they start filming soon.

Susan

14. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

It's a shame that George(or any other CSI stars)doesn't get emmy nominations but I don't care about it.Emmy critics have their own choises.

15. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

He should have been nominated for Grave Danger.

TBTB better do what it takes to get him to resign.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.