George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning ladies :)

it's another mild day today. It's just a weird feeling when you know it's the annual Santa Claus Parade today and the temp is supposed to be about 10. Good for the kids anyway :)

my second set of white

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

We've still very unseasonably warm temps here. Today's high was 10C :)

Yeah, I've been watching the temps in Ontario, and Nova Scotia. Darn you all with your double digits. :p We've got double digits too, just with a minus sign in front of them. :rolleyes:

Nick is all bundled up well though, ready to head off to his next hostess (and warmer weather, he hopes).

Runners up:
Princess - he looks good in anything, even all bundled up in white :)
NickyFan - maybe a bit bittersweet now, but still very nice
ladybronco - Jacquie's not the only one who likes a white open nick :luvlove:
blackflag - lovely smile :adore:

So that means Nick is staying in Canada for now, but heading for warmer parts - to visit Jacquie, for this recent one, and this lovely bit of sunshine. :) Nick's heading out on the first WestJet flight east, so hopefully he'll arrive soon and you can warm him up. ;)

So that means Nick is staying in Canada for now, but heading for warmer parts - to visit Jacquie, for this recent one, and this lovely bit of sunshine. :) Nick's heading out on the first WestJet flight east, so hopefully he'll arrive soon and you can warm him up. ;)

Thanks Raynn :) Nick has shown up safe and sound :) and I think we can both warm each other up cause the high tomorrow is supposed to be 4C but sunny :) I don't mind the cooler/colder temps as long as it's sunny :)

So next theme :) I'll go easy on you since it the end of the weekend and beginning of the work week :) Open Nick in honour of the :drool:worthy cap I saw today. Damn that was a good one blackflag :devil: :drool: 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and tend to Nick :devil:

Congrats again Jacquie. :) It was nice and sunny here today, and almost didn't feel as cold - but then, I spent the whole day indoors and my neighbours have the heat turned up high.

First set of Open Nick:

one
two
three
four
five
six

Afternoon Ladies!
I can't take any more vacuuming for awhile, and I'm sick of laundry for now, so while we're killing some time, I thought I'd pop in with some eye candy!!

I can't help it, after exciting myself over in Charm, I had to come post a few of my favorite IC pics. Since we were talking about the things we love about George/Nick, this is what I first remember :luvlove:

First look
In the field (and any cap during this period)
The chocolate stare
The smile with some extra chocolate
That pose
and
Just for fun

I could post a lot more, but we're limited to 6 links :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back