George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you don't mind Ladybronco but I snagged your cap for my avi. I'm having trouble with both CBS and TV.com playback - they keep freezing on me! - so I haven't gotten past Nick's first scene in capping yet. :censored:

second set while the gettings good:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Susan

Congrats on your win, ladybronco :)

I'm sad too because of last nights ep and because of the fur kids :(

They drove me crazy today! They smashed my terra cotta flowerpot!!! :eek: I wonder how they did that... the damn thing is so heavy!!! It weighs at least 44 lbs!!! And now I have to buy a new one for my plant and the big flowerpots are freakin' expensive :(

Anyway...

First set:

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Yippy we have internet back. Hubby changed the router when he got back in :) He is a handy guy to keep around :)

I've capped last nights show but just haven't cropped and tagged yet. I spent my 'down' time reading :)

my first set of Sad Nick

one
two
three
four
five
six

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate pb :rolleyes: :censored:

Last edited:
Hey, ladies :) I hope you have a nice day! I bought a new flowerpot for my plant today after what the furkids did yesterday. Guess who love it already :rolleyes::lol:

Second set:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Jacquie, good thing you have a hubby to care of this stuff for you :)

Jacquie, good thing you have a hubby to care of this stuff for you :)

he is good to have a round :)

and I hope the furkids enjoy their new flowerpot :lol:

my second set of pics. any dups enjoy the scenery cause I can't even remember what I first posted :rolleyes:

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

No dupes as far as I can see :) But it was easy to dupe in this one because we all wanted to post at least one pic of a special emotional Nick scene :lol:

Don't worry about the furkids and their flowerpot... they enjoy it too much already. Wasn't it supposed to be for the plant?

Good afternoon ladies!

I've had a great time with Nick, and consoled him as much as possible :devil:
He's in a really good mood, and ready to head off to the next Ward lady, as much as I'd like to keep him around :D

Runners Up

NickyFan - Aw.....
kiss.gif

Blackflag - So sad, with such a strong jaw :adore:
Jacquie - Really wanted Nick back! I just want to hug him and make it all go away
hug.gif

So
winner2.gif
Nick is heading to Indiana to visit Smokey!
All three of these pictures of our poor Nicky just tugs at my heart strings! :luvlove:

Congrats and enjoy your Nick time, Smokey! :D :devil:

So
winner2.gif
Nick is heading to Indiana to visit Smokey!
All three of these pictures of our poor Nicky just tugs at my heart strings! :luvlove:

Congrats and enjoy your Nick time, Smokey! :D :devil:

Aw, tugs at mine too! :( But I can comfort him, I'm sure. :D

So since the show is being revamped now as the Ted and Elizabeth show, make me happy by posting pics of Nick with either Grissom or Warrick. Yay for the good ol' days! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back