George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder why you don't have it... I have it and use it a lot :lol: It's weird... I have it like Smokey said when I click 'edit' right beside the 'go advanced' button...

you can also select 'delete' from the 'reply to thread' page when you select 'go advanced'.

I am so stumped! I do not see any 'delete' anywhere that you ladies mention. Am I crazy? One of those 'if it was a snake, it would have bit her' things?

Lets see if these will help. I've taken 2 screenshots, one from the main page and the other from the reply page. Now this is with Firefox. I've not used Chrome in awhile. Hopefully you can see the buttons and info we're talking about. If need be I can highlight them for you :)

eta: I've just checked Chrome everything is the same as Firefox :D

Lets see if these will help. I've taken 2 screenshots, one from the main page and the other from the reply page. Now this is with Firefox. I've not used Chrome in awhile. Hopefully you can see the buttons and info we're talking about. If need be I can highlight them for you :)

eta: I've just checked Chrome everything is the same as Firefox :D

Thanks for trying, but unfortunately, my caps don't look like that. I sent some caps to Smokey to check too, so here they are. I am using Firefox also on Windows 7.

Cap 1 - standard post before I click edit
Cap 2 - edit screen before clicking 'go advanced'
Cap 3 - advanced edit screen
And there is no delete box above part of the last cap, even though I cropped the pic :(

Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

Could it be something to do with user rank on the board? Like having access to photo gallery and stuff - it's only turned on for certain ranks.

Not sure, I'm almost to 1000 posts, but I've had access to creating a photo album from the beginning I think. I've just not uploaded anything yet, though I did make an album a while back.

When I reach 1000, I'll check again, otherwise I guess I'm just not destined to delete an entire post :lol:

Any thoughts?

Could it be something to do with user rank on the board? Like having access to photo gallery and stuff - it's only turned on for certain ranks.

Not sure, I'm almost to 1000 posts, but I've had access to creating a photo album from the beginning I think. I've just not uploaded anything yet, though I did make an album a while back.

When I reach 1000, I'll check again, otherwise I guess I'm just not destined to delete an entire post :lol:

I also don't think it is because of the rank... almost 1000 posts should be enough to use the delete button... I know I used it very early when I came here and it worked just fine :(

When I click 'edit' my options are just like Jacquie's. Maybe it is because you signed up later than the rest of us? Maybe they changed the settings somewhat last year? Otherwise I really have no idea... sorry, ladybronco :(

ETA: Just noticed that you guys use the standart design of this page and it confused me at first because for nearly two years now I use this funny blue design :lol:

Yep, I checked all my settings, and deleting is just not meant to be for me :lol:

I will try extra hard to avoid any screw ups :D :p

NickyFan, I used the bright blue for awhile too, because I love blue, but the lighter blue/gray is just easier on my eyes, so I went back :)

On a side note, I've finally gotten some Brain Doe caps uploaded :thumbsup::lol:

My time with Nicky is coming to an end. :(

your runners up:
NickyFan - :drool:
Raynn - :drool:
Jacquie - How I wish I was Catherine! :luvlove:
Ladybronco - :drool:
Landbronco - I want reruns! :lol: I want to see this on a larger screen than this monitor. :lol:

winner.gif

Smokey -
Wow.png
Close-up!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: Nick is on his way. We raked the front yard today (even tho Mother Nature was blowing any which way!) so he might be a little tired. :shifty:

Susan

Oooo...Sunday evening with Nick by my side! I love it! Thanks, Blackflag! :)

I know I'm just asking for trouble when it comes time to judge, but let's have some long sleeves. :drool: Maximum of 12 in 24 hours. I look forward to seeing the pics! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back