George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post! I edited the duplicated content out.
I swear I made sure it didn't post the first time in a separate browser before I hit submit for a 2nd time. :rolleyes:

Smokey, you said it was possible to delete a post, but how? I can't find it.

When you click "edit" and the screen comes up, it's right there under the text box on the right. :) It says "Save" "Go Advanced" "Delete" "Cancel"

When I do that, my only options are Save, Go Advanced, or Cancel. No Delete. I've been clicking on things I'd never clicked on before, so I did see some new options, but unfortunately no Delete. I thought I was just blind :lol:

The board went down for an hour, then came back. Right after that I clicked submit, and it went down again while the post was in cyberspace. To save myself some embarrassment when the board came back, I opened Chrome up and checked to see that my post was NOT there first, and it wasn't, then I hit submit in FF again, and voila, double post :lol:

This would be a lot easier if my screen didn't just freeze! :scream:

Thanks for Nick, Ladybronco. I knew Internal Combustion would get you. :lol:

New theme...

I think I'll go with a make Susan happy type of theme. :shifty: You know what I like... Up to 12 of the view from the back. You can go with that rather nice lookin tush or just the back and the head (I would love to have been Catherine in Snakes! :devil:). Winner in 24 hours or so. :)

Nicky and I are going to enjoy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 tonight. :D

Susan

Last edited:
When I do that, my only options are Save, Go Advanced, or Cancel. No Delete. I've been clicking on things I'd never clicked on before, so I did see some new options, but unfortunately no Delete. I thought I was just blind :lol:

How about if you hit "Go Advanced" and then at the top of the screen do you see options to delete or not delete this post?

Congratulations, Blackflag! :)

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Smokey, still no delete function that I can see even when I go advanced :(
Maybe it's only a mod feature?

I really wonder why you don't have it... I have it and use it a lot :lol: It's weird... I have it like Smokey said when I click 'edit' right beside the 'go advanced' button...

I really wonder why you don't have it... I have it and use it a lot :lol: It's weird... I have it like Smokey said when I click 'edit' right beside the 'go advanced' button...

you can also select 'delete' from the 'reply to thread' page when you select 'go advanced'.

you can also select 'delete' from the 'reply to thread' page when you select 'go advanced'.

I am so stumped! I do not see any 'delete' anywhere that you ladies mention. Am I crazy? One of those 'if it was a snake, it would have bit her' things?

Sheesh, I go away for a couple of hours, and you ALL post! How am I supposed to not dupe now?! :p I'm sure blackflag will enjoy the scenery if I do though. :)

So sorry, Raynn :lol:

That's how it is for me when you post in the middle of my nights :lol: I'm so glad it's weekend so I can stay up later :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back