George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Smokey! Once again, I didn't get a set in before work, so I hope there's enough scenes left that I don't dupe too much! I do like the theme - I just would've liked it better before everyone else already posted. :lol:

First set:

one
two
three (close enough?)
four
five
six

Okay seriously....the second I decide to try to come post, a thousand customers decide to come in! :scream: Nick doesn't like all of the disturbance now, so he's ready to move on. :lol:

You all did a great job with the theme! :)

Runners up:

Jacquie - always loved this scene and the caps!
Jacquie - soooooooo off duty!!
ladybronco - love to think of him kicking back at home like this!
Blackflag - such a cutie!

Today's winner is Raynn for this pic because believe it or not this is one of the scenes I didn't even think about when I picked the theme. :eek: Good job! Enjoy your Nick time!

Now back to work for me. :shifty: :(

Thanks Smokey! I almost didn't think of that scene either - it was a last minute thing while trying to avoid using scenes that had already been used.

Nick is having a very 'at work' time today - he just showed up at my office straight from Smokey's. So lets make that the next theme: I-spy with the letters "at work." If you don't feel like thinking, you could also do Nick/George/OC on the job, but that's just taking the easy way out. :p The usual 12 in about 26, since I hate judging on my phone. Tiny Nick just isn't as :drool:-worthy.

Don't you just love it. The projected path that they keep showing for Hurricane Irene is almost directly over us! :eek:

Susan

we got tornado warnings up until 8pm :eek: I think I would rather have your hurricane though. Take care and I hope your family's ok :)

Congrats on winning Raynn :)

I just got home from work but I'm sure I can put the thinking cap on for some 'At Work' Pics :)

A-Archie
T-Taylor Swift

W-Work Place Safety Sign
O-odor
R-red
K-knee

But at least it's not humid! :cool:

It sounds so cliched, but it's SO true - it's not the heat, it's the humidity. 40C in Arizona was way more bearable than 30C in Ontario! Calgary is fairly dry too, which is nice - dry heat in summer, and winter snow is easier to brush off the car (although it still sucks, just by being snow :p).

Hurricane Juan hit Halifax years ago, when I was living there. Shut down the city for a week! :eek: I actually slept through most of the storm, because silly me, I though there'd be school the next morning. :rolleyes: Hope it's not that bad for you blackflag!

I'm in CT and Irene looks like it's going to be hitting us Sunday but I'm hoping that the track changes...not that I want anybody else to get hit by a hurricane.

I lived through a near miss tornado and that wasn't fun at all.

Anyway, congrats Raynn.

First set:

A = Albert as in Doc Robbins
T = tyke

W = Wife
O = Open Nick
R = Red
K = Knee

Wow, I've had it with the heat. The barn's thermometer said 110 this afternoon, and it wasn't even in the direct sun!
sweating1.gif

Second set of At Work:

A - Ambulance
T - Truck

W - Wall
O - Open window
R - Ring
K - Kip

So the track of Irene changed overnight....it's now going to hit us here in CT on Sunday morning pretty much between where I live

So, if you don't "hear" from me starting on Sunday it won't be from losing internet it'll be from losing power altogether.

Second set:

A = Archie
T = Trunk

W = Warrick
O = Outdoors
R = Red
K = Kits

I actually got stuff to do at work today, so I lost track of time and ended up staying late! I should've organized my time better, so I'd have something to do tomorrow (and of course, enjoyed my time with Nick more). :)

Anyway, on to business! (But before I do, I'd just like to point out that most of you seem to like Nick's knees.. :lol:).

ladybronco
blackflag - I love the soft, fuzzy hair :adore:
Princess - those arms... :drool:

So for now, Nick is staying in Canada - he's heading off to catch the next Westjet flight to Jacquie's, for this gorgeous cowboy (right in my neighborhood too :)), and these sexy abs. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back