George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Princess! Hope you're having fun at the picnic, or at the least, that Nick's company is making it better. :)

I started this post last night, then I got distracted and didn't finish before I went to bed.. now I have to check for dupes, which is just going to distract me again (although in a better way :)).

First set:

one
two
three
four
five
six

I hope everyone's having a good day!
I just re-found my sunglasses that I bought when we stayed at The Venetian the last time we were in Vegas.
shades.gif

They were expensive enough, I need to get the good out of them :lol:
Blackflag, vacations over, huh? ;)

Second set of Chocolate:

Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Of course, Talk was totally fine previously today, until I'm ready to make my post. First it's Talk, and then it's my internet. It's been almost an hour now :scream:

Mother Nature has been at her worst this afternoon. A nasty batch of thunderstorms went through around 2:30pm. Where we live we only got rain and the thunder and lighting. At our store, about 25km south of us, we got a torrential downpour and winds. There are many trees and branches down in the 70+year old neighbourhood. The real fun part for us was the water in the basement of the store. Not a lot but enough to have our staff call us and tell us about it. So much for a weekend off :rolleyes: Oh well I do enjoy the business :)

My second set of chocolate now that the board is back up :rolleyes:

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Hello ladies. Well, my internet is still working so that's good.

The picnic was fine until it decided to start raining. A few people toughed it out under a tent but most smart people went into the garage.

With that out of the way....it's time to find out where Nick is headed to.

Runners up:

Smokey
blackflag
Raynn
Jacquie You must have really wanted Nick back.

That would mean that ladybronco is one very happy lady because she'll be getting a visit from a very gorgeous guest. And it was all thanks to this gorgeous closeup from Fracked ( right? )

So congrats ladybronco. We've got some rain in the area so Nick might be a bit delayed getting to you.

Thanks for sending Nick my way Princess!!
I'm glad your internet stayed on, because mine gave me total fits this afternoon. :scream:
Having Nick here tonight will certainly make up for my lousy internet today, plus I was locked off of here for a long time this afternoon. He arrived safely, your rain delayed him a little, but that was ok because I just got in from feeding the horses.

For your new theme, let's have Nick with any Detective, past or present.
12 in the next 24 hours. Happy Hunting!! :devil:

Congrats Ladybronco.

We got a lot of wind yesterday afternoon but very little rain. It was nothing like Friday when the storm popped up right over us.

first set of Nick w/detective:
Holstein (after looking up his name again! :alienblush:)
Sophia (one of my only caps with her! :lol:)
Vega
Brass
Vartann
Frankie

Susan

Last edited:
Congrats ladybronco.

I really need to get up earlier, so I can post a set in the morning before coming in to work. Posting from my phone again, so if I dupe, hope it's at least a pic you like. :)

First set of detectives:

Reed (IMDB spells it this way)
Brass
Vega (I miss him)
Lockwood (I think?)
Brass
Brass

That was painful. I kept thinking of pics that I wanted to use, but they're not in my photobucket yet. Hopefully I'll be able to think of them again for my second set tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back