Two weeks, 5 hours and 37 minutes to be exact as I post this :D

my second set of pics

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve

Princess posted a behind the scenes video from the premier episode in the spoiler lab. It's not really *that* spoilerish if you want to see it. Worth it because it has a little interview with George. I made some caps of the interview (not the scenes from the show, so no spoilers). :)

He's just...just... :adore::adore::adore: so cute. :)

One
Two Hand shot! :lol:
Three
Four
Five
Six

Princess posted a behind the scenes video from the premier episode in the spoiler lab. It's not really *that* spoilerish if you want to see it. Worth it because it has a little interview with George. I made some caps of the interview (not the scenes from the show, so no spoilers). :)

One
Three
Four
Five
Six

ohhhhh he's so cute on the first pic!!

One
Three
Four
Five
Six

:adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

That about says it all!

One
Three
Four
Five
Six

:drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore: :drool: :adore:

thanks for that :)

Sorry to keeping Nick a little long. Got delayed with other things and time slipped by rather quickly. :(

Damn! This is a hard theme to pick a winner in! :eek:

Your runners up:
Princess - a classic butt shot! ;)
Jacquie - it's the jeans! :angel:
Jacquie again - Shorty. :D
Smokey - now that's a nice strong looking back. :adore:

winner.gif

Raynn because you hit the 2 pictures I was thinking of when I gave the theme. :lol: This absolutely wonderful butt shot from Ending Happy :drool: . And his nice strong back from The Panty Shiffer :drool: . (Still don't like the title but Nick does make this episode bearable. :lol:) Enjoy your Friday night with Nick Raynn. ;)

Susan

Thanks blackflag!

Nick showed up just in time to help me get ready to go out tonight, so for the next theme, let's have Nick/George/OC outdoors (while it's still warm enough to be out there!). The usual 12 in about 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back