George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be able to get a few chocolate pics in before you come to choose the winner. :) I'm going random here tho and posting blindly, so....apologies for any dupes!

Oh, I'm not giving Nick up for a few more hours.. :devil: I don't mind an OD of chocolate repeats either! :drool:

Well, my time with Nick is coming to an end.
chocolate.gif

Runners up:
blackflag - so cute :)
Princess - :luvlove: and of course, I love this one!
Smokey - :drool:
NickyFan - adorable :adore:

bell_winner-bf.gif
Jacquie - love this scene, and I just can't resist Shorty..

Last edited:
bell_winner-bf.gif
Jacquie - love this scene, and I just can't resist Shorty..

Yee Haw I got me a Texan for the day :) thanks Raynn and I can't resist Shorty either :)

So on to a new theme. It never fails that when we are doing something that life interrupts what we're doing whether it be someone at the door a phone call or whatever. So you theme is Life's Interruptions. What interrupts Nick/George/OC from doing their jobs. Use your imaginations :D 12 pics in about 27 hours. Happy Hunting while I go and see to my guest :devil:

Last edited:
Might I say - a 15yr old can interrupt your train of thought when you have to drop everything and find their lost marbles immediately! :klingon: (Next Wednesday & the start of school can't come fast enough!)

set #2:

getting shot can interrupt what was a good day
bad back can really interrupt everyday life
a db can interrupt a nice nighttime swim
a new case can interrupt fun & games with your best buddy
the suspect vomitting can really interrupt interrogation
IAB finally arriving can interrupt a much needed nap

some of those 12 are pretty lame! :alienblush: But my excuse is that my whole head is stuffed up with my allergies right now!

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back