George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Jacquie - hope you're enjoying your day with Adam, I mean, Nick.. :lol: This is making me want to watch it again..

I don't look at the caps until I'm ready to post the winner but why do I get a feeling I'll be seeing a lot of Adam here :lol: Tis all good since I didn't limit it to only Nick :)

Good Morning everyone :)

Now that Nick has had his coffee or two and his treat :devil: he's ready to go onto his next location. I enjoyed looking at all the different Adam pics and just so you know not all Adam pics were selected :D

Smokey I love the gnawing on the lip when thinking here :)
NickyFan with an added buzz and open Nick :drool:
Princess more open Nick :drool:
Raynn Nick and Maverick :)

so break out the
thdrummersmil.gif
for blackflag cause Nick is going to be spending some time with you. I'll give you honourable mention for you Adam in the elevator confuzzled look :) but I couldn't decide between your other Adam cap or Nick or George :drool: So congrats on winning blackflag :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

so break out the
thdrummersmil.gif
for blackflag cause Nick is going to be spending some time with you. I'll give you honourable mention for you Adam in the elevator confuzzled look :) but I couldn't decide between your other Adam cap or Nick or George :drool: So congrats on winning blackflag :) Nick should be there shortly. Enjoy :devil:

:eek: I come home from a bit of back-to-school shopping to this person hanging out at the front door. Thanks Jacquie. Thankfully he was waiting during the lull between the morning showers and the predicted afternoon thunderstorms. :thumbsup:

You couldn't decide between Adam, George & Nick, huh! :lol: It is a very hard decision to make I have to admit. Gotta love the man in glasses. :drool:

New theme.....

Originally done by Jacquie at least a couple of months ago I want Nick and the Sharpie marker or a pen. You usually find them hooked in the top pocket of his vest or in the pocket of the labcoat. He can be using it, holding it or just have one near his hands. Up to 12 in around 24 hours. :) Happy hunting girls! :D

Susan

Good Morning y'all :)

It's going to be another beautiful day here today. High of 27C but very little humidity :)

My second set of pics. I have looked through everything so if there are any dups enjoy the scenery :)

seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (it's there in the pocket by Stokes)
twelve

My time with Nick has come to an end! :( 24 hours goes by way too fast. :(

Your runners up:
Smokey - forgot about the pencil and this scene. :lol:
Jacquie - that shirt and vest are looking a little hot, don't you think? :devil:
Princess - so I totally forgot about the desk when I gave this theme :lol:

Difficulties! Difficulties! :shifty: NickyFan and Raynn, how would you two like to share Nick? No! Well then...

NickyFan - I so love the caps from this scene :drool:

winner.gif

Raynn with some Built to Kill buzz and pen in hand and some poor, hurt Nick with Sharpie in vest. I love me some buzz but I also have the desire to make Nick all better. :p Enjoy your time with Nick, Raynn.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back