George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ladies. I lost track of time....you know how it is?

yup we all know what it's like when you're busy with Nick :devil:

So that means Jacquie is the lucky winner thanks to this extreme Open Nick from TV Guide. Gorgeous.

Congrats Jacquie.
And look who just showed up at my front door :) Thanks Princess :)

Now that I've got the morning cuppa out of the way, caught up on the latest chapter of fan fiction :) and Smokey how could you leave us with another cliff hanger :D I think we're ready for a new theme :) And that is going to be Glasses but no sunnies. You can post safety glasses also but I want to see the eyes :) You can also use the early season glasses that appear to be sunnies as you can see the eyes with them :)12 pics in about 27 hours. Happy hunting while I go and attend to my guest :devil:

Congrats on your win, Jacquie :)

I'll see what I can do with your no sunnies but glasses theme :)

One
(well... if you look carefully :lol: under normal circumstances you sure would see his eyes with those glasses)
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Last edited:
:lol: Cliffhangers are my specialty! ;)

Glasses...what on earth could prompt that theme?? :D Goodness, he wears them well, tho, doesn't he? :adore:

a good author does like to keep their fans coming back for more :)

and I have no idea what would prompt to select the glasses theme :D and he does wear them well :adore:

If you are having troubles coming up with 12 non sunnies caps you can fill out the rest of your pics with sunnies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back