George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all :)

Well you know this would have to happen. The weahter forecast was calling for rain today. My hanging basket on the back deck was looking a little wilted this morning. I watered it. Now it's raining. Yup I knew if I didn't water it it wouldn't rain so I just had to water it to guarantee rain :lol:

Some nice wet pics of Nick this morning cause we all know how yummy he looks wet :devil:

speedy, I even through in a speedy speciality for you :devil:

Whew! Thanks for all of the hot pics, everyone!
yes.gif
I had to do a bit of cooling off before I could pick the winner, and you sure didn't make it easy!

Runners up...

Jacquie for Hot in a Hat and Yummy Lunchtime!
Nickyfan for Perfect Pose and Sideburn Sexy!
Blackflag for Coup de Cute and Profile Perfection!

Which leaves the lucky hot, hot winner as Princess for this hot 'n' heavy breathing pic! :drool: Congratulations!

Thank you Smokey. Nick arrived earlier but we were.....busy.....take that however you want.

I'll try to be easy on you ladies given that's it's summer. How about an I Spy theme with the letter "T". The usual 12 in 24 hours.

Have fun ladies.

Well you know this would have to happen. The weahter forecast was calling for rain today. My hanging basket on the back deck was looking a little wilted this morning. I watered it. Now it's raining. Yup I knew if I didn't water it it wouldn't rain so I just had to water it to guarantee rain :lol:

Some nice wet pics of Nick this morning cause we all know how yummy he looks wet :devil:

speedy, I even through in a speedy speciality for you :devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

congrats on winning Princess and thanks for going easy on us :D

'T' coming up

tears
team

That's all I have time for at the moment. I'll be back with more later :)

finishing off my first set :)

trailer
tongue
tape
table

Last edited:
Hey Jacquie according to the news an earthquake up there in Canada was felt here in MA. I didn't feel a thing! :shifty:

Susan

Oh I felt it all right. Apparently it was 5.5 on the Richter Scale. We were at the store when it hit. Poor Caramel is still upset by the shaking of the store. I don't even think Nick could have eased her.

Earthquake??? :eek: Oh my... I'm glad everything is cool up there, Jacquie :)

God I have really not much time left to play the game anymore :(
I'll start my final exams next week and all I do is learn, learn, learn...

Anyway I will try to get at least a few theme pics in :)

Congrats on your win, Princess and here are your pics...

Table
Telephone
Thinker
Test
T-Shirt
Tongue

Glad everything is okay up that way, Jacquie!

Congratulations again, Princess! I think I can get a set in. :)

Tea
Tasting
Taxi
Teacher
Teasing
Tasty

Oh guess what?? I found out today that at my bank I can get any photo that I want to upload...put on my debit card!! :lol: Any suggestions?? :D

My apologies ladies for taking so long. I was.....distracted.......yeah, let's go with that. ;)

(And the cat is chasing after a bug at the moment.....crazy animal)

Runners up:

NickyFan
Jacquie A lot of skin was entered this round :devil:
Smokey
blackflag

So, the winner for this round is Jacquie with this great moment from Poppin Tags.

So congrats Jacquie.

My apologies ladies for taking so long. I was.....distracted.......yeah, let's go with that. ;)

and we all know what can happen when we get distracted by Nick :devil:

So, the winner for this round is Jacquie with this great moment from Poppin Tags.

So congrats Jacquie.
and I had me a wet CSI show up at my door this morning. After we took turns drying each other off :devil: and have had breakfast we're raring to go have a fun day :devil:

And while Nick and I are having fun I'll get you ladies a theme to play :) And that theme is Crime Scene Tape. That's right I'd like to see pics of Nick or George with Crime Scene Tape. Now if you don't have enough pics with the tape you can post any pics of Nick at a Crime Scene. So 12 pics in about 24 hours. Happy Hunting while Nick and I have 'fun' :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back