George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokey, I think your icon is soooooo adorable! :D

Thank you! :)

Thanks :) it's good to be 'home' :) it's nice to catch up on a Dirty Oh Yeah! Nick :devil: and we've been lucky this year as we've had two dirty Nick's to :drool: over. Do you think we'll get lucky and have 3 this year :D

Hmmmm....a third dirty Nick? We should be so lucky! :) Or maybe another wet one? :D I know if he was here today, that's how he'd be. Me, unlike Nick Stokes, I do use umbrellas and will take one when I go out for lunch soon! :lol:

Thanks :) it's good to be 'home' :) it's nice to catch up on a Dirty Oh Yeah! Nick :devil: and we've been lucky this year as we've had two dirty Nick's to :drool: over. Do you think we'll get lucky and have 3 this year :D

Hmmmm....a third dirty Nick? We should be so lucky! :) Or maybe another wet one? :D I know if he was here today, that's how he'd be.

Yes please! :D I'll take one more of each please! :angel:

Thanks for passing a wet Nick along. (For 3 days they've been telling us it's supposed to be raining and it finally did last night!)

New Theme...

I'll go with keeping George all smiles (and probably a little embarassed :eek:) with all our fetishes. :lol: I want Nick / George / OC from the back. It can be a shot of the shoulders and back of the head :devil:, one of his back :devil: :devil: and of course don't forget the good ole butt shot :devil: :devil: :devil:. I'm not picky - well, I do prefer the butt shot! :drool: :drool: :drool: Up to 12 in probably about 27 hours.

Susan

I hate Exploder!!!!!! :brickwall: :censored:

Sorry I needed to get that out of my system.

We've always said that George is one fetish from head to toe, back to front and all the good stuff in between :devil:

first set of rear/butt/back shots coming up

Shorty :adore: :devil: :drool:
Nick
Nick
Shorty
Nick
Nick

Smokey, I think your icon is soooooo adorable! :D

Thank you! :)

Hmmmm....a third dirty Nick? We should be so lucky! :) Or maybe another wet one? :D I know if he was here today, that's how he'd be. Me, unlike Nick Stokes, I do use umbrellas and will take one when I go out for lunch soon! :lol:

Just popping in to say 'Hi' soooooo
hi.gif

Ok, I'm loving dirty Nicky too :devil:, however I really would like to see this and some of this and most definitely some of this :devil:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled game. :D

hi.gif

Ok, I'm loving dirty Nicky too :devil:, however I really would like to see this and some of this and most definitely some of this :devil:

Well, you know, Speedy...if you'd PLAY once and awhile then you'd WIN and get to name your pleasure...so to speak. ;)

Live is too busy right now. :) Besides I want to see that on the show because we are waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue for shirtless Nicky? :devil:

hi.gif

Well, you know, Speedy...if you'd PLAY once and awhile then you'd WIN and get to name your pleasure...so to speak. ;)

Live is too busy right now. :) Besides I want to see that on the show because we are waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overdue for shirtless Nicky? :devil:

I agree we are waaaaayyyy overdue for shirtless Nick but alas I think it will be a while before we get any but we can always cross our fingers and hope George will grace us with his shirtlessness :devil: :drool:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Was everybody sitting in front of their computers waiting on me to post the new theme? I post the theme, go away for a couple of hours and come back to all these loverly theme pics (and I have no patience - I look at them all). :D

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back