George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
sad0116.gif
I can't post any pics :( Damn PB sucks again today :(

Congrats on your win, Jacquie... sorry that I can't post pics for your theme :(

Good day everyone :)

NickyFan, I'm sorry pb wasn't cooperating for you :scream: I'd say get your Mafia to deal with them but I'm part of your Mafia and I have issues with them as well :lol:

Nick and I have had a very interesting 24 hours and I'll be leaving it up to you to figure that one out :devil:

time to send Nick on his way but before I do I just have to say... 'One More Sleep Until New Nick' :D ahhhh. I got that out of my system :)

Runners up

Nick3167 a confuzzled and thinking Nick :)
Princess nice cap
blackflag Smiling George is always soothing :)
Smokey from the look on Nick's face you'd think the lamp weighed a ton. Mind you with George's back healing it may have.

So I guess that means Nick is off to Sweden to visit Stokes4Me and you included two of my favourite things. The Stache and Khaki :drool: So congrats on winning Stokes4Me you should have a handsome gentlemen on your doorstep when you wake up :) Enjoy :devil:

time to send Nick on his way but before I do I just have to say... 'One More Sleep Until New Nick' :D ahhhh. I got that out of my system :)

So I guess that means Nick is off to Sweden to visit Stokes4Me and you included two of my favourite things. The Stache and Khaki :drool: So congrats on winning Stokes4Me you should have a handsome gentlemen on your doorstep when you wake up :) Enjoy :devil:

happydance.gif
Wow! Happy, happy! Thank you so much Jacquie for sending this handsome fella on to me! The sun is shining and the snow has melted and I have a guest to entertain - what a beautiful day!:)

So you ladies are wanting a theme I gather? Well, Jacquie's statement about New Nick got me thinking about this theme:
Then & Now and here's how it works:

Find a pic from an early season and find a similar one in one of the later seasons, something like this:

Then
Now

Geddit? If not, give me a holler and I'll try to explain better ;)!
Up to 12 pics in about 28 hrs plz!

Have fun! I am off to enjoy all of this...:devil:

Congrats on your win, Stokes4Me :D I don't know where you got the whole sun from but all we have here is snow and rain :(

Anyway... then and now coming up...

First set:

Then
Now ;)

Then
Now

Then
Now

Hope it's what you wanted :)

Welcome to the Ward, hotspot! :) Have fun playing the games with us :D

Good Morning y'all :)

Ok I need to get this out of my system 'New Nick Tonight'. I feel much better now :D

Interesting theme idea Stokes4Me, and we're having a beautiful late winter day here. Sunny and temps just above freezing. Lovely day :)

Then
Now

Then
Now

Then
Now

Congrats Stokes4Me on your win. Very clever theme you've given us.

And welcome hotspot to our crazy little corner if you have any questions about the challenges don't be afraid to ask we're very friendly.

First set:

Then
Now

Then
Now

Then
Now

Hotspot, of course you are welcome to join the game! :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There are also some helpful game guidelines in the first post of the thread. :)

Congratulations, Stokes4Me! Fun theme!! Everyone has come up with some great ones so far. Let's see what I can find.

Okay, this first set is pics that I used in a wallpaper I made awhile back. :)

Then
Now

Then
Now

Then
Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back