George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Nickyfan about your laptop. :( *hugs*

Now, I don't want to state the obvious, however :lol:

New Nick on Thursday! New Nick on Thursday! New Nick on Thursday! New Nick on Thursday!

blissysmile.gif

Nick's happy about it too!

Cripes! What a horrible day! :scream: George must have had a great birthday because all the goodness was sucked out of my day and must have been given to him! :lol:

Oh, and to Blackflag too. ;) Congratulations! Hope you two are celebrating in style!

I don't *think* I'll dupe, but forgive please if I do. Me brain be mush tonight.

White 1
White 2
White 3
White 4
White 5
White mask

:shifty: Would you all mind if I kept Nick for another night? It seems his being here may have kept Mother Nature at bay for a little while - it's 43 degrees and partly sunny today. I'm curious to see if he can keep it from snowing for another day as it's in our forcast for tomorrow! ;)

I'm guessing you all don't go for that! so...

Your runners up:
Stokes4Me - an udderly :drool: stare.
NickyFan - one of those smiles I could die for! :adore:
princess - he's all serious. :drool:

Now for the ones I've been agonizing over for at least the last half hour! :eek:

Smokey with one of my favorites from last season :luvlove: and those arms :drool: was oh-so-close to winning Nicky.

winner.gif

Jacquie with this white t-shirt and this white polo. I don't care what kind of shirt it is but Nick needs to be wearing a white shirt in at least half the episodes each season. :lol: Enjoy your time with Nick, Jacquie. He's a little tired as we celebrated a certain birthday late into the night last night. :devil: He'll be north of the border shortly. :)

Susan

Ahhh congrats Jacquie!
I hope to play the next one :D after 2 very long weeks of working on assignments, I can now relax!
Lovley pictures, and of course a late happy birthday for yesterday to George! :)

Good afternoon everyone :)

winner.gif

Jacquie with this white t-shirt and this white polo. I don't care what kind of shirt it is but Nick needs to be wearing a white shirt in at least half the episodes each season. :lol: Enjoy your time with Nick, Jacquie. He's a little tired as we celebrated a certain birthday late into the night last night. :devil: He'll be north of the border shortly. :)

Susan

And what else can I say but Hot Dang I won me a Texan for the night :devil: I agree with you blackflag on the white t-shirt for Nick :drool:

So new theme time it is then :) How about a little I Spy :D and I think this time we'll I Spy Little Stoker but instead of 12 pics of the Little guy I would like to see what you can find for each of the letters :D So your first set can be

L
I
T
T
L
E

and your second set can be

S
T
O
K
E
R

and knowing you ladies you'll have fun with that :) so 12 pics in about 25 hours. If you can't get two sets in don't worry :) and if I didn't explain this well enough let me know :D Now I need to go attend to my guest :devil:

egeria thanks for sharing the picture of Stokes Books :) we always Knew Nick liked to read.

Making me think when I've had to look for things for Christopher to compare and contrast on the Haiti and Chile earthquakes! :scream:

First set of theme pics:
L = Lanes
I = Ice
T = Tie
T = Tea
L = Ladder
E = Eyes

Susan

thinking.gif

Okay, I think I got it. :lol: Little Stoker "I Spy" without Li'l Stoker, right? :D

Congrats, Jacquie!

Light
Icing
Tires
Trees
Ladder
Engine

I hope I spelled it right! :lol:

ETA: Okay, so only one post so far and I came very close to duping it! I'm leaving it tho. :p

ETA: Okay, so only one post so far and I came very close to duping it! I'm leaving it tho. :p

Our ladders were different! :lol:

Second set of theme pics:
S = Strong
T = Temper
O = Orange
K = Knife
E = Ear
R = Red

I'm having problems remembering between which ones I've capped and which ones I haven't on season 8 - and they're in 2 different places! :lol:

Susan

Congrats Jaqcuie on winning! I love your theme idea! I spy is always fun :thumbsup: I might not get two sets in though. Oh well, here is set no 1:

Listening
ID-card
Two
Tool
Lashes
Evidence

Hey just thought I'd drop in with this little pic. It's not of George, but it's a shop that I've passed before and just never noticed the sign.

Anyway, thought y'all might get a kick out of it

Thanks for this Egeria! I wonder if it's predominantly forensics litterature in there ;)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back