George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #37

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Transmission: TV, DVD, highly contagious
    Symptoms: Uncontrollable drooling and Nick flashes. Attraction to Texan accents, chocolate, and puppies. A strange desire to create your own words that start with Nick or George. A desire to want to post 'Flood Warnings' where your computer is.
    Cure: None (and we don't want one!)
    Treatment: Checking yourself into the Stokes Syndrome Ward, viewing images of Nick Stokes, talking about your love of Nick Stokes with your fellow Ward girls on the island of Georgeland.

For additional treatment, please visit the previous Wards located here:
    Links Unavailable due to cleanup & move: Parts 1-29
    part 30, part 31, part 32, part 33, part 34, part 35, part 36

Please note, this is not to be confused with a non-picture/non-syndrome general discussion thread. Discussion without pics can be done in the Texan Charm thread.

While we want everyone to enjoy their time here we of course have to be mindful of the following guidelines.

General Posting Guidelines
    1. All pictures posted must be in thumbnail no bigger then the sizes listed below.
    2. You may post up to three images per post, no larger than 140X140.
    3. Please limit URLs to no more than 6 per post. When asked for a title for your clickable URL, please put something like "Cutie Pie" instead of putting the web address again as it stretches out the screen
    4. Please leave manipulated pictures to the art forum. This is the place for Nick, CSI's resident hunk, in his natural glory.
    5. Note that 'hotlinking' is not allowed. This is when you post an image directly from a site that you do not own. Please upload it onto your own site or use the URL link.
    6. We know that Nick inspires certain naughty thoughts, but this is a PG13 board and there are minors. Please keep all images and comments appropriate to the board standards.
    7. This is a non-spoiler thread. All pictures or comments about upcoming episodes should be left in their own threads.
    8. Keep in mind the "Rules regarding ships".

Picture Game Guidelines
    1. Each player may post twice per round, no more than 6 picture links per post.
    2. For winner posts only, 7 picture links may be used if needed.
    3. Once a winner is announced, that person has up to 24 hours to post the new theme. If they don't, then the first runner up is free to go ahead and post a theme.
    4. Please be fair and try to make sure everyone gets a chance to "win" Nick now and then. It's no fun to keep playing and never get to name a theme. While it's not a "rule" that you can't pick someone who already won recently, it would be nice to consider someone who may not have won in awhile.
    5. Mods may step in if it appears that a pattern is appearing, that is...if someone consistently chooses the same player as winner, etc.

If you have any questions or need help with the thread, posting, etc. please feel free to notify one of your friendly mods, Smokey or DJRideout! :)

Last but not least, have fun and enjoy yourselves! But we do ask that you clean up after yourself. :) You can find mops and drool buckets by the door. [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  2. Smokey

[​IMG]
    New thread!!

Please note the new guidelines in the starter post. :)

3. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

[​IMG]

Time to celebrate a new thread :) Wow can you believe it #37. It just seems like last year we were at #36 :D

Now that would be a sight for sore eyes :devil: What a way to christen a new thread :drool: now if Phil would just move his arm we would have Evel in his natural glory :devil:

Congrats on winning the honour of christening the new thread with a theme Stokes4Me :)

4. Smokey

You know, I edited a lot of the original post that had been used for so long, but I left that part in. :lol: I should have known better! :guffaw:

A couple of nice sweater pics to warm up the new thread. :D

5. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Congrats on your new thread people. You gals are definitely a dedicated bunch :). Though I don't venture in to post anything (this post don't count....lol), I do like to pop in and check out the latest in pic postings. And of course you never disappoint. So congrats on number 37. Before you know it, Smokey will be locking it in favor of thread number 38.

6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

#37? Wow! [​IMG]

It's time to party! [​IMG]

A brand new thread! [​IMG]

Never forget... [​IMG]

7. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

First of all: [​IMG] - a new thread!!! Yay! [​IMG] Nick (George) in all his glory? Now that's a hallelujah moment if I ever came across one! [​IMG]

Secondly - [​IMG] I won??? I am thrilled to say the least! [​IMG] Thanks Princess for sending Nick over to mine! :)

You see this is who came banging on my door early this chilly morning, wanting to get out of the cold so bad. We're currently trying to stay warm and doing a good job I think.. oh yeah :devil:

Now you ladies are wanting a theme I presume? And here it is: I spy jeans. This means there should be at least one person wearing jeans in the pic, preferably Nick/George/Gus/Adam/OC but if not then that's fine too!

Up to 12 pics in about 24hrs ladies! Thank you and happy hunting!:drool:

8. Jacquie

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

10. Jacquie

11. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

12. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Lovely theme Stokes4Me. I hope you and your guest have a marvelous time together. Stay warm wherever you are. The man knows how to wear a pair of jeans.

First set:

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

13. Stokes626

Stokes626 Witness

14. Smokey

Okay, I'm just amazed that everyone is actually reading what the post says this time! :lol: And I've left it there, but edited it to add another tidbit that was missing. ;) :lol:

Nice theme, Stokes4Me!

Jeans 1
    Jeans 2
    Jeans 3
    Jeans 4
    Jeans 5
    Jeans 6

15. Athersgeo

Athersgeo Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.