George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was happy to read in the article that Maverick is still around. My guess is with George as his 'dad', he is probably one fit dog. Probably in tip top condition. :)

Being a dog lover myself (cat lovers too), we know he'll be devastated when his Maverick passes on. :(

Please do not even say that I JUST put down my dog and have not stopped crying for 2 days

I can sympathize, I had to put down two cats within a year of eachother (Natalie in September 2008, and Smokey in September 2009). I cried for days after they were gone.:(

Anyway, time to give us some multitasking.

Holding a cup of coffee and talking
Putting on gloves while watching an ATM
Holding a camera and talking
Watching the TV while handing Grissom a cup of coffee
Smiling while playing a video game
Holding a football and talking

Last edited:

I was happy to read in the article that Maverick is still around. My guess is with George as his 'dad', he is probably one fit dog. Probably in tip top condition. :)

Being a dog lover myself (cat lovers too), we know he'll be devastated when his Maverick passes on. :(

Please do not even say that I JUST put down my dog and have not stopped crying for 2 days

I can sympathize, I had to put down two cats within a year of eachother (Natalie in September 2008, and Smokey in September 2009). I cried for days after they were gone.:(

Anyway, time to give us some multitasking.

Holding a cup of coffee and talking
Putting on gloves while watching an ATM
Holding a camera and talking
Watching the TV while handing Grissom a cup of coffee
Smiling while playing a video game
Holding a football and talking

Sorry to hear that Ive done that more than the dogs I have had. I wish pets would not be so difficult to get rid of I tend to consider them as my own family

Good bitterly cold morning y'all :)

It's currently -16C
2.gif
and that's without the wind. Figure the wind into it and it's -24C
8.gif
and it doesn't matter whether you use Celsius or Fahrenheit it's damn cold either way.

B4Eads sorry to hear about your dog :( In the time my husband and I've had cats we've had to put 2 to sleep because of illness. It doesn't matter how long you've had them it still hurts. I think anyone that considers their pet part of the family is a good 'pet parent'

I'm needing some warming pics this morning

I find mad Nick very warming
smiling and happy George is very warming indeed to me this is a perfect Christmas scene
sad as this is the last scene between the two but warm because of the friendship
how can seeing this not warm anyone red blooded female up :drool:
I think I'm starting to feel a little warmer
success

What a great day :D The sun was shining the whole day without any single cloud on the sky. I had a long walk with Nick outside today and never felt this good in month :)

But now I have to send him on his way to the next lucky lady, who’ll for sure wait for him to arrive ;)

So without any further ado… the runners up in no particular order:

blackflag that’s how I felt the past weeks :lol:
Princess I so LOVE this scene :adore:
Jacquie You know what I like :)
Smokey very funny :lol:
americanstalker so cute :luvlove:

And so the winner of this theme is
thdrummersmil.gif

Stokes4Me!!! ...with her lovely multitasking cap. I’m sure he didn’t spill one single drop :D

Have fun with Nick, Stokes4Me :) He should be there by now, since he didn’t have a too long trip.

Thank you all for playing, ladies :)

Last edited:
Well now! Lookie here who turned up at my door this evening as we got back in from running errands all day! That was a welcome surprise!
loveshower.gif
Thanks so much NickyFan!:)

Well then ladies, you are wanting a theme right?
mood_thankful.gif
Keeping with the season and the fact that the ordeal George went through in 2009 with his backproblem and surgery to follow I want to see what 2010 will have in store for Nick/George/Shorty/Gus/OC and by that I mean what will his New Year resolutions be?

Could it be to give us some more chocolate? Perhaps setting a date? Or to just have fun?

Up to 12 pics in about 26 hours please!

Now I am off to cuddle up next to this dreamy guy :D

Congrats on winning Stokes4Santa but ......

Well then ladies, you are wanting a theme right?
mood_thankful.gif
Keeping with the season and the fact that the ordeal George went through in 2009 with his backproblem and surgery to follow I want to see what 2010 will have in store for Nick/George/Shorty/Gus/OC and by that I mean what will his New Year resolutions be?

You stole my idea :D I'm not surprised really as it's a popular thing to do this time of year.

New Years Resolutions coming up

have breakfast with friends more often
work on the handicap
wear more short sleeved polo shirts
check out all restaurants that Greg recommends to see that they are open for business :D
get road side assistance so he doesn't have to change his own tires
do more talk shows

Good morning y'all :)

It's not going to be that cold today :) and there will be no wind :)

Congrats on winning Stokes4Santa but ......
You stole my idea :D I'm not surprised really as it's a popular thing to do this time of year.

:lol: This reminds me of way back when we were all accusing each other of stealing letters for our "I Spy" themes! :lol:

Yes that was fun times :lol: Didn't we leave speedy with x,y and z :lol:

I fancy me some cowboy this morning

ok so we'll start out with 2 cowboys
a lazy day on a horse :adore:
confuzzled cowboy
thinking cowboy
Vegas meets Miami
adorable cowboy :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back