George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning y'all :)

It's not going to be that cold today :) and there will be no wind :)

Congrats on winning Stokes4Santa but ......
You stole my idea :D I'm not surprised really as it's a popular thing to do this time of year.

:lol: This reminds me of way back when we were all accusing each other of stealing letters for our "I Spy" themes! :lol:

Yes that was fun times :lol: Didn't we leave speedy with x,y and z :lol:

:shifty: Nick is not amused!

blowingraspberries.gif

:lol:

Congrats on winning Stokes4Santa but ......

You stole my idea :D I'm not surprised really as it's a popular thing to do this time of year.

New Years Resolutions coming up

Sorry...;)...however I hear the I spy x, y and z theme is still up for grabs...:lol: or waddya say Speedy?

Anywho and anyway...Nick and I have had a nice cosy day, spent most of it inside as the temperature is dropping considerably over here so we've done our best to kepp warm :devil: which of course is not hard :devil: to do with such a hot looking Texan as company...:drool:

So here goes ladies, your runner's up:

americanstalker - yup, I really hope he'll be fit to get back on that horseback in 2010!
Jacquie - speaking of back...yum:drool: And I think this is more a New Year Resolution for me: to get Nick to do all the handy work around the house in 2010
blackflag - nope! No more rolling cars and getting injured! it's a whole other thing about getting dirrrty though...:devil:
Egeria - WB! Nice to see you playing :)! And this one was great :lol:! Maybe the resolution should be to start wearing a bib more often! :lol:
Princess - so very close to winning with this wonderful pic - and white is a good colour on him...goes well with his...erm...guns :drool:

So this is where the party starts
party0039.gif
for Smokey! Break out the bubbly
smiley-eatdrink060.gif
and celebrate New Years in style with a gorgeous guy! With the weather being so cold this pic has got me warmed up from within - it's wonderful, the colours, the profile and the sun...:adore:

So enjoy your guest Smokey, he might complain about being tired but it ain't from being jetlagged if ya know what I mean!:devil:

Hot dog!
hapydancsmil.gif
I knew I'd have *something* to do tomorrow night! :D Or someONE...ahem. :lol: Thanks, Stokes4Me!

I think I'll leave the difficult "I Spy" letters to someone else, lest I be accused of stealing their letters! :lol:

So now that George's back is healing, we know he can tote those bales and roll those tires, but...just what else can he do now that he's feeling better? Show me in a maximum of 12 pics in 24 hours. Thaaaat's right....someone else will get to have him for the midnight New Year's Eve kiss. See how generous I am?? :lol:

Have fun!

Congrats on winning Smokey :)

I think I'll leave the difficult "I Spy" letters to someone else, lest I be accused of stealing their letters! :lol:

So now that George's back is healing, we know he can tote those bales and roll those tires, but...just what else can he do now that he's feeling better? Show me in a maximum of 12 pics in 24 hours. Thaaaat's right....someone else will get to have him for the midnight New Year's Eve kiss. See how generous I am?? :lol:

Have fun!

On the first part all I can say is Chicken :D and on the second part I hope I have this right :)

George can play golf
Nick can carry children
George is doing a lot of swimming
doing a bit of running around
bend down without sitting on an apple crate
go for a good walk with some friends

Congrats on winning Smokey :)

Have fun!

On the first part all I can say is Chicken :D and on the second part I hope I have this right :)

Although I didn't look at the pics, you appear to have it right. :)
Picking a weird letter for I Spy would be punishing you guys, not me! :lol: If that makes me a chicken, at least I'm a happy one!
dancingchicken2.gif
:lol:

Nick thinks it's pretty funny tho. :)

Congrats on winning Smokey!

Congrats Smokey. When I read what your theme was, for some reason my mind went to a naughty place....and that's all I'll say to avoid the hose

And this is where my mind went too as I read what the theme was..:devil: ...great minds eh Princess!?;)

I stopped by to give bookgirl this - your cake however is awaiting you in the Birthday thread!:)

Good Morning y'all :)

Happy Birthday bookgirl. I'll leave you with the gift that keeps on giving. I hope you have a wonderful day :)

First of all... Happy Birthday, bookgirl :D

And congrats, Mom on winning Nick for today :)

You know George was able to do anything with his hurting back, the question is just how often :lol: Sorry... I know that was mean :(

Great theme idea :D

Let's see what I can come up with...

he can chase after a suspect again
he can now officially be called assistant supervisor
he can now look gorgeous in a white shirt and black vest again :drool:
he can use all his energy for helping the victims again
now he can take funny rides with his friends again
he can now feel pain on other places of his body besides his back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back