George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Smokey. When I read what your theme was, for some reason my mind went to a naughty place....and that's all I'll say to avoid the hose

Oh gosh...yeah....I never thought of that. No...never...not me...I didn't.
angel_not.gif
But in case you're interested...yes, he seems to be able to do just about everything now. :D Someone else want to find out? Okay, lets get on with it!

I really enjoyed thinking about Nick/George being able to do all these great things again! :)

AmericanStalker - Taking on punks. Love this look!
NickyFan - Being supervisor. Cute smile!
Princess - Standing up straight. Love the hair here!
Jacquie - Carrying children. Such a cutie!
Blackflag - Doing silly dances. So fun!

So that means that Bookgirl can enjoy her New Year's Eve birthday with both...yes, she gets BOTH...of these crazy guys to entertain her for the next 24 hours! They look like a couple of kids here, and I love it! And I think they'll make for a very
birthday9-1.gif
for you! Have fun! :)

Happy New Years everyone!
AnimatedSmileyswithaCountDownandHap.gif

Wow thanks Smokey!
Sorry to leave you without a theme for so long. I was a little...busy...last night
bal_01.gif

Since its New Year's Day and I keep hearing about what different people traditionally eat on this holiday lets do a food and drink theme. 12 pictures containing any food or beverage in 24 hours.
Have a good day ladies!

Our neighbors finally made it home. They were supposed to get here yesterday but their flight was canceled. They ended up spending the night in Washington DC. At least they got on the right coast. :lol:

It's so nice to be back to myself now. I kept forgetting who I was. :lol:

Congtarts bookgirl.

First set of theme pics:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.