George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning y'all :)

We get New Nick tonight :) :) :)

there are some aspect of the new photobucket I like. I like the ability to be able to see all my sub albums and sub sub albums at one. I don't have to go to an album to select a sub album to select a sub album. When you have some things hidden from certain eyes this is much easier :)

NickyFan I'm glad you get to go back to work today :) I know it's frustrating that the doctor is having problems figuring out what is wrong but hang in there :)

A sprinkling of chocolate for all :)

Aww what a day… thank god I had someone waiting for me at home after work :D But now I have to send him on his way again… I wish he could stay a little longer :( But I’m sure you’re waiting for him to knock at your front doors, so I’ll get started :)

So many players this time :eek: Thank you all for playing my theme :thumbsup:

Honorable mention goes to Princess for her Invisible Evidence cap with a smiling Nick. He somehow looks like a happy puppy in it :)

Now the runners up in no particular order…

Speedy aka Santa’s Gal… I so love this scene and in my opinion Nick should wear hoodies more often :)
Americanstalker... who can resist Nicky when he has no shirt on??? :devil:
Blackflag aka Snow_Miser... what a lovely pic :drool: I couldn’t take my eyes off of it as I first saw it and you were not the only one who fell in love with George after seeing this pic :D
Mom/Smokey aka Snowkey... Awww what a lovely profile pic :adore:
Jacquie aka St Nick...I made my first icon with this cap… with the help of Paint :lol: One of the best scenes ever :)

And now it was getting really hard… I had to choose between Egeria aka Ms.LeToe and Bookgirl... Bookgirl I can just imagine how you, Speedy and Mom stood there in awe :D What a lovely pic :adore: But I’ll go with Egeria as the winner. What a great pic… I simply love it… especially the long sleeves covering his hands :drool: Who knows when we will see you again in The Ward… so I made sure you will have to stay a little bit longer :lol:

Have fun with Nick, E :)

Thank you all again for playing :) It was awesome to look at all your favs pics :D

Ya'll are right Photobuckets changes do suck I can't even download new pics I have on file but, thanks to all who have tried to show me how to post on here I still can't get it to post right so I guess I will just watch Bye!

Ya'll are right Photobuckets changes do suck I can't even download new pics I have on file but, thanks to all who have tried to show me how to post on here I still can't get it to post right so I guess I will just watch Bye!

B4eads, I put a tutorial, with pictures, to help you post pictures. It's a number of posts back. That really should help you.

Congrats on your win, E!

Yes I am aware of the tutorials you posted and thanks for them unfortunately I am still having problems with posting ( my computer was built by my father who has no clue how to do anything) but thanks again on them I wish I could use them ( my computer has a hissy fit) Thanks again though I appreciate it

Like I said before I look forward to everyone's posts wish I could contribute but I can't so BYE again!!!!

Whoops....I was shopping last night and when I came home I forgot to check the Ward! :guffaw:

I'm absolutely shocked and very pleasantly surprised to have a guest with me today! I've a half day at work then it's off to get ready for our annual christmas dinner with the admin team. I'm so glad I get to bring such a handsome date :D

For your theme....give me Chocolate please! Because I do love a selection box at Christmas :D

Up to 12 in 24 please!

Last edited:
chocolate chips
hot chocolate (it's only 22 degrees here!)

Susan

I snagged them all :)

I love how they kept the continuity in this episode. They kept the booboos even after they were back at the lab.

I beat you in the cold dept. Our current temp is -7C that's 18 to you non Celsius people. OH did I mention that there is a nasty wind. With the wind factored in it's -15C or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back