George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you lookie who showed up while I was putting the Christmas lights in the windows. (I'm batting 500 - 3 of the 6 have already fallen out! :vulcan:)

Jacquie, what where you 2 up to? :shifty: Poor Nicky is lookin a little worse for wear! :shifty:

St Nick said:
But none of them quite measured up to George needing a new motorcycle. I hadn't seen that one before but I do have it safely locked away in my collection now :) So congrats Snow-Miser :) enjoy your Nick time :devil:

Glad you liked it. One of those bored days. My home page is Yahoo!. I clicked on Flickr, typed in George Eads and that was in the multiple pages worth of George Eads. :D Must have stared at it for a good 15 minutes before I decided it really was him. :lol: Got the stache so it was sometime during season 6 and those episodes but that's all I know about it.

Guess you all are waiting for a new theme. Inspired by my winning pic I think I'll go with the theme I was originally waiting for to bring it out. I want some mode of "transportation". And feel free to use you imagination. Up to 12 pics in 24 hours or so. :)

(and there went one more light! :()
Susan

Newbie question here: Do I have to post the pics to Photobucket or will Flickr or Picasa do instead?

(I swear I wasn't gonna get into this until after Christmas...)

Newbie question here: Do I have to post the pics to Photobucket or will Flickr or Picasa do instead?

Any link to your own account somewhere is fine. :)

And why put off the fun until after Christmas? :D

Last edited:

Any link to your own account somewhere is fine. :)

And why put off the fun until after Christmas? :D

Because getting myself lynched for not finishing projects is no way to go...even if this IS much more fun!

And also because I'd sorta intended to revamp and revise my screen capping skills over the Holidays (I am SO out of practice...) before inflicting my efforts on you.

Then I caught Chasing the Bus and...well...yeah.

Only a small set (because I really do suck at this and my DVD player is betraying me)

Getting the bus
Or a freshly exploded BMW
A less crispy car
Or being kind to the environment and taking a bike
Or maybe a gentle jog...
Swimming counts as a mode of transport, right?

(and thank you to SpeedyStokesGirl/Santa's Girl for the tutorial on posting links!)

Congrats, Blackflag!

I'll post a few new ones that should count for this theme. I'm trying to finish capping "Appendicitement" but I don't get very far because I keep laughing so hard! :lol: Every second is so funny with their expressions and all. Poor Henry! :lol:

Car
Car 2 :lol:
Car 3 :lol:
Car 4

This one doesn't count, but I've decided it's the mussy hair and the jacket and the dirt all combined that make this one, hot look! :adore:

ETA: Bookgirl!! Making me want some Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back