George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

bullet4eads your picture isn't opening properly.

There are a couple of other options on posting pics

First off in your photobucket acct select the picture you want and using the direct link option. On the message board and using the screen that has 'Reply to thread' on it, select the icon that looks like it has a circle with a paper clip,it will say 'insert link', it's the 11th item at the top of the white box. Then when you get the box that shows up copy the picture in that box. I find the easiest way is by using control V. Once you got that done you can highlite the picture and give it a 'cute' name.

The other option is to type out the 'cute' name first. Highlite that name, select and copy the picture that you want to use, select the icon from the top and copy your picture to that.

I hope these help you with trying to post pics. We've all had trouble doing this when we switched to this board over a year and a half ago so don't worry. We're here to help you :)

Sorry for the delay ladies. Somehow my router got renamed and I spent the afternoon not being able to connect to the internet. :scream: :scream: :scream:

New theme...

Give me up to 12 of what I need most - Chocolate!

Winner in hopefully 24 hours or so. :)

Susan

bullet4eads you can also do the old-fashioned way

[ url=
the the direct link from photobucket
then a bracket ]
then the cute name for the pic
then [/url]

So [ url= http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh117/bookgirl021/georgie/61102020js.jpg ] Nick [ /url ] but take the spaces out and it looks like this...

Nick

You can also quote me and you'll see how I did it and then just change what's necessary. That's what I did when Yoshi showed me how to do the pics. However, this is the old way, but whatever works for you, go for it.

well I officially give up trying to figure out how to post pics so I guess I will not be doing much posting on this site

Good Morning y'all :)

well I officially give up trying to figure out how to post pics so I guess I will not be doing much posting on this site

Oh don't give up with posting pics bullet4eads. It's not that hard and once you get it you'll be able to join the fun.

Congrats on the win blackflag! And such a yummy theme you choose too :drool: - me like!

First set:

Skotte
Pigall
Japp
Daim
Center
Plopp

Oh have we got some Swedish chocolate this morning :)

My second set of chocolate pics

Jersey Milk
KitKat
Crunchie
O'Henry
Babe Ruth
Mars Bars

Good Morning y'all :)

Oh don't give up with posting pics bullet4eads. It's not that hard and once you get it you'll be able to join the fun.

Oh have we got some Swedish chocolate this morning :)

My second set of chocolate pics

KitKat

I second that bullet4eads along with a lot of folks in here, don't give up! Try it out and you'll get the hang of it!

And yes, Jacquie those are the names of some Swedish chocolate bars and I'll keep them coming :devil: in my second set and BTW, KitKat is one of my fave choccies :thumbsup:!

Halo
Kexchoklad
Brejk
Co-Co
Fransk Nougat
Crisp' it!

Awww bullet4eads don't give up!!! You'll get there, I'm sure :) Just try it again.

You figured it out, americanstalker :thumbsup: Your caps are looking good :)

Stokes4Me, do you really have this many chocolate brands in Sweden??? :eek: OMG... I'm sure we've a lot in Germany too... but I don't know many... because I always buy chocolate from my two favorite brands :D
But I just realized that we have some of the American ones here too :)

Maybe some of you know my German ones as well...

Milka
Kinder Schokolade (my favorite brand :p, not only because one can use Kid's chocolate as a translation :lol:)
Lindt
Alpia
Schlagersüßtafel
Ritter Sport

I'm so lucky I can even post this set... I had a very scary moment today... I missed my train and was angry because that meant that I would be home late, but I just got the info that the train I missed had an accident with around 40 death passengers and many casualities :eek: After that I really needed to take a deep breath, believe me...

I'm so lucky I can even post this set... I had a very scary moment today... I missed my train and was angry because that meant that I would be home late, but I just got the info that the train I missed had an accident with around 40 death passengers and many casualities :eek: After that I really needed to take a deep breath, believe me...

WOW! that's scary NickyFan. I'm glad you missed your train but I'm sorry for the other people that were killed :( I think you need a hug here

bighug.gif

WOW! that's scary NickyFan. I'm glad you missed your train but I'm sorry for the other people that were killed :( I think you need a hug here

bighug.gif

Yes, it was... man, I saw the train pass me by and I wished the train driver would stop to let me in... thank God he didn't :eek: But yes... I feel for all the people who got hurt because of the accident :(

Things like that always show how short life can be...

Now I need some chocolate to calm down a little...

Schogetten
Zetti
Riesen
Schokoflocken
Toffifee
Duplo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back