George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ladies it's that time again to send Nick to his next destination

americanstalker great job and welcome
Smokey
Blackflag I think this is a new leather jacket
Stokes4Me the man looks awesome in leather

So, that would mean Jacquie is the winner for this round. I loved the puffy vest in this episode matched with the sweater and the sleeves over the hands

So Jacquie Nicky is headed your way. Enjoy!

Good Morning y'all :)

and how much better can a morning be when I found this handsome guy on the porch this morning :) Thanks Princess for sending Nick my way. I'll have some help and company when I go grocery shopping this afternoon.

Welcome to the theme americanstalker :) I'm sure I don't need to warn you that the theme and Nick can be addicting.

New theme. After seeing Nick on Thursday in that t-shirt :drool: I think it's time to do a t-shirt theme. It can be long sleeved , short sleeved or even polo style shirts. It doesn't matter. You can do George, Nick, Evel, Gus, Adam, Shorty, etc. 12 pics in about 27 hours. Happy Hunting while I go see to my guest :devil:

Well, I had an eventful morning. I had to go out this morning so I left the computer on and when I got back the internet suddenly wasn't working....thankfully we got it working again so I can post my first set of tees

oh that could have been disastrous :eek: I'm glad you got it sorted out. Looks like Nick wasn't happy about your computer situation either :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back