George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on winning bookgirl! Celebrating the New Year in good company...:)

However I popped in to give Jacquie this and to...oh yeah :devil:...wish her a happy birthday!

So as i was searching for more pictures of our gorgeous Texan :drool: and adding to my collection, i became curious.

Is there a way to make or add a folder into an already existing folder? Like if i had a folder named George Eads, could i add a folder into that one so that i can make a specific one for lets say Magazine Articles?

I'm trying to organize my collection and was hoping to make it easier for me to access specific picts. :rolleyes:

So as i was searching for more pictures of our gorgeous Texan :drool: and adding to my collection, i became curious.

Is there a way to make or add a folder into an already existing folder? Like if i had a folder named George Eads, could i add a folder into that one so that i can make a specific one for lets say Magazine Articles?

I'm trying to organize my collection and was hoping to make it easier for me to access specific picts. :rolleyes:

I guess the question I have for you before I try and help is are you wanting to add a folder into photobucket or is this on your computer you're wanting to add this folder to?

Of course this is possible on Photobucket.

Once you have your folder open you can add a folder into the open folder. Therefore you just need to use the option Add a new album on the left side in the box named Albums :)

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes today and what better way to celebrate the night is with a visit from this handsome gentleman :) Thanks bookgirl and don't worry about the delay. Unfortunately for all of us RL gets in the way of fun times.

And the winner is Jacquie cause Peanut Butter and Jelly wins nearly every time :D

Unless, like Nick, you can't stand the stuff :p

I'm like George and I enjoy a good peanut butter sandwich :)

It's a tad on the chilly side here today
4.gif
Not a very good day for walking around like this :) So I think the best way to warm up the Ward and me is by showing me 12 of your best Open Nick pics in 24 hours. I'll leave an empty bucket on the table for your key collections and blackflag I still safely have yours :) Happy posting while I go see to my guest :)

I'm like Nick. I can't stand the stuff!:shifty:

It's snowy here. Again!!! It started sometime last night and isn't supposed to stop until sometime tomorrow. :vulcan:

I'll leave an empty bucket on the table for your key collections and blackflag I still safely have yours :)

Glad to see you haven't lost your Christmas present. :lol:

First set (& I'm going through season 10 alphabetically :lol:)
open Nick #1
open Nick #2
open Nick #3
open Nick #4
open Nick #5
open Nick #6

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back