George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

How could you forget one? :wtf: :lol:

I'm going to get a few issues, too.

I didn't forget it existed just to post it :D kinda distracted here

of course I only bought the thing for the article....:)
Its very health focused on how he recovered and regained strength and all, but it does talk a bit about his life and stuff. But its kind of hard to focus on the prose.

How could you forget one? :wtf: :lol:

I'm going to get a few issues, too.

I didn't forget it existed just to post it :D kinda distracted here

of course I only bought the thing for the article....:)
Its very health focused on how he recovered and regained strength and all, but it does talk a bit about his life and stuff. But its kind of hard to focus on the prose.

Oh, I know you forgot to post it. I'd be distracted too. :drool:

You haven't put it down yet, have you? :devil:

I actually just popped out to see if I could get the magazine. Our local big box bookstore does carry the magazine but they only have Dec/Jan copy out :scream: they are notorious for putting things our late so I'll check back with them probably after Christmas if I haven't got it from a drugstore or convenience store before hand. bookgirl I'm loving those pics :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Put my coat on over my sweats and pajamas and went to TWO stores tonight and they both had the old magazine! Made me like this!

But soon I'll be like this!

This is like waiting for Santa to come!!!

After a snowball fight and sharing stories over some hot chocolate, my time with Nick has come to an end. It is now time to send him off to another one of you lucky ladies.

Runners up:
blackflag Glasses:drool:
Smokey Made me want to tuck him in and make him some chicken soup

I can't decide who should win, so eenie, meenie miney, moe...

Princess Oh so close...

After thoughtful deliberation, the winner is (drum roll please)...

JACQUIE!!! I just wanted to hug Nicky when I saw it.

Have fun with Nick.

I did watch The Spring, and I loved it!!! Very good.

Sorry! I was trying to see if I could borrow my sisters' scanner. Tis broken of course.
Um so how about pics taken with my camera? They suck of course but they'll do for drooling :D
Cover
Oh hot damn
did you say something?
I was busy drooling
and some cute to top it all off

Except for the fact that I'm on my sucky old computer right now those were well worth the wait! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think my favorite is the 'I was busy drooling' one. :thumbsup:

I had a hard enough time trying to find the TV Guide last year. I think I'll wait and see if it gets posted on their website. My mother thinks I'm strange enough as it is. :lol:

And Bookgirl, your camera did a great job. :thumbsup:

Susan

discofro.gif

It's been so long since we've seen this guy that I thought he should be dusted off :D

and I won :) thanks americanstalker for sending Nick on his way. I would have preferred to have seen him minus the coat but it is cold here.

I had a hard enough time trying to find the TV Guide last year. I think I'll wait and see if it gets posted on their website. My mother thinks I'm strange enough as it is. :lol:
Susan

Not strange at all. Just a devoted and slightly obsessed Ward Girl who likes to see her favourite actor on the cover of magazines :) You could always say you need to get the magazine for your brother or nephew's Christmas present :lol:

Anyways on to the theme. Lets do another Christmas related theme. Red, white and green are popular colours at Christmas so lets see what pics you can come up with. For a challenge include two or even all three colours in a cap :) 12 pics in 24 hours. Happy hunting while I go and see to my evening's entertainment :devil:

Sorry! I was trying to see if I could borrow my sisters' scanner. Tis broken of course.
Um so how about pics taken with my camera? They suck of course but they'll do for drooling :D
Cover
Oh hot damn
did you say something?
I was busy drooling
and some cute to top it all off

Did you know there was a chance he'd be on it? I totally didn't. I was just browsing. And I'm not kidding when I said I squeed in the store. The old ladies beside me looked at me strangely :)
Book Girl! I love you!
Thank you GOD!!!:drool:

Last edited:
Well, the three places I checked: one didn't have the magazine and other two had the old ones. I looked at the magazine and it said to display until December 28. :wtf: I'll show them December 28th!

I want it NOW!!!! :scream:

Ok, rant over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back