George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, Americanstalker! Hope you enjoy your movie! I just saw it for the first time not long ago, and I thought it was pretty good....at least the George bits were. ;)

I've gotta agree with that! :lol: Just saw it last month (thanks to Jacquie) and George was great in it. Not as good as Monte Walsh but still great. :lol:

Second set of theme pics:
S - Sunnies
P - Profile
R - Relationship
I - Ill
N - Newspaper
G - Glasses

Susan

Dammit :scream: Photobucket!!! I.CAN'T.OPEN.IT... AGAIN!!! :(

I have no idea why though... but I know that I can't play your theme, americanstalker :( I'm so sorry.

Thank god I had all your great theme pics to cheer me up a little :)

Bookgirl!!!!!!!!!!! Where are those pics??!!!
smilie_fernrohr.gif

And why oh why did I walk past the magazine rack at the drug store tonight and not LOOK? I mean, you know, if there's a chance that George will be on the cover of something, I should check once and awhile, huh? :lol:

Sorry! I was trying to see if I could borrow my sisters' scanner. Tis broken of course.
Um so how about pics taken with my camera? They suck of course but they'll do for drooling :D
Cover
Oh hot damn
did you say something?
I was busy drooling
and some cute to top it all off

Did you know there was a chance he'd be on it? I totally didn't. I was just browsing. And I'm not kidding when I said I squeed in the store. The old ladies beside me looked at me strangely :)

Sorry! I was trying to see if I could borrow my sisters' scanner. Tis broken of course.
Um so how about pics taken with my camera? They suck of course but they'll do for drooling :D
Cover
Oh hot damn
did you say something?
I was busy drooling

Did you know there was a chance he'd be on it? I totally didn't. I was just browsing. And I'm not kidding when I said I squeed in the store. The old ladies beside me looked at me strangely :)

Wowie kazowie!

I may have to go out and buy it....did you even read the article? Or do you drool everytime you open it to try?

Cover
Oh hot damn
did you say something?
I was busy drooling

Wowie kazowie!

I may have to go out and buy it....did you even read the article? Or do you drool everytime you open it to try?

Hell, I'm in my pajamas and I STILL might go out right now and get it!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: We're going to have an even BIGGER happy place at work now!!!

Cover
Oh hot damn
did you say something?
I was busy drooling

Ok, it's official. I'VE DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

And so stopping at the store on the way home.
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Thank you, Bookgirl! Thank God, you saw that.

Last edited:
Cover
Oh hot damn
did you say something?
I was busy drooling

Bookgirl :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Thank you so much for posting these :D They absolutely made my day :thumbsup: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

And again I wish I were in the US to get it right NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back