George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh! I see what i did. What a dumb mistake. :rolleyes:

Lemme' see if i can get this right: Handsome :adore:

As for the subtitles, i've been highlighting the link once i post it and then type in what i want to say. Is that what i'm suppossed to do or no?

Not dumb! You're learning! :) And you got it right!

I'm still not sure which way you're posting and naming links tho. I just type mine out by hand, so (without spaces) I type [u r l = and then paste my url link there with a ] to close it out. Then I type Nick Stokes is so hot!! or whatever I want it to say. :lol: And after that (without the spaces) I type [ / u r l ]

So this (without the spaces):

[ u r l = http :// i44.photobucket.com/albums/f3/Smokey596/Bookmark_0292. jpg ] Bookmark [ / u r l ]

comes out like this:

Bookmark which is my way of showing you all the gift from a friend that was in my mail yesterday!! :D

Okay, i understand. That way seems easier. I'll try it out. Thanks a lot for the help! :)

Your boomark is really cute! Looks like you have a friend with great taste. :drool:

just stopping by to post some randomness before hitting the sack and what better way to do some randomness if by posting some of that non fatten chocolate that we so dearly love :)

Okay i have a request for you ladies:

Would any of you happen to have any pictures of Nick with his hat on backwards?

I just found 2 on photobucket and i cant stop myself from drooling over them :drool::drool: There's just something about a man and a backwards hat.....:luvlove:

Stokes626, I won't say I didn't forget about your request because, well, I did forget about it. :lol: Ment to post these for you yesterday.

season 3 Recipe for Murder
season 4 No More Bets
season 9 A Space Oddity

Better late than never! :bolian:

Susan

Good Winter Morning y'all :)

Yup that is correct today is the first day of winter. I think winter officially starts at around noon EST.

I'll add some backwards hat wearing to the pic collection :)

Compulsion 1
Compulsion 2
Compulsion 3
Who and What 1
Who and What 2

sorry I missed this on the first go round Stokes626 :D we're usually all good at posting pics for anyone's requests.

it's been dull around here the last several day. No sun so I need to remind myself why you need sunnies :)

Woohoo so many lovely theme pics :drool:

But sadly only one of you ladies can be the winner. So without any further ado the runners up:

Snow_Miser aka Blackflag one of the cutest scenes ever… he looks like a little boy in this pic :luvlove:
Snowkey aka Mom Smokey he looks kind of sneaky in this one :lol:
Princess puppy-look ahead :adore:
St Nick aka Jacquie I just love George with children but the cutest thing ever on this pic is how he wrote the girls name :adore:
Bookgirl what a great cap :D He could read the newspaper to me every day :)

And so Nick is on his way to Americanstalker
2.gif
This pic is amaizing. It is sweet, cute and Nick looks sooooo innocent in it :adore: This is one of my most favorite scenes ever, since it shows what a great person Nick is.
Nick is already on his way to you :D Don’t worry, he isn’t sick ;)

I just got home from work, and not only did I get The Spring in the mail, but Nick is at my door!!! :) What a lovely surprise!!! :bolian:

Since I did just get The Spring, I would like to see things that spell out spring, and can again be any character. 12 pictures in 24 hours or so. Meanwhile, I am going to have to figure out what to do with Nick:devil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back