George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... my time with Nick has come to an end and it is time to give him to the next lucky Ward girl :) Since not many of you seem to want to win him on this nice Saturday the chance for you three Jacquie, blackflag and Princess is even bigger.

blackflag
Jacquie
Princess
Princess

Jacquie

I simply love these pics :luvlove:

And the winner is
dance.gif
... blackflag because this pic is just
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif
I love myself a thinking Nick :D

Have fun with Nick, blackflag :) I hope he arrives savely.

Thanks NickyFan. Glad you liked the pic. Nick made it over here in record time despite the rain. He must have known that the kids aren't here this weekend. :lol: It's peaceful. :thumbsup:

New Theme -----

Thanks to Jacquie I've fallen in love with Shorty. :adore: So you're new challenge is an I-Spy challenge with S H O R T Y.

Your example:
S - Sunnies
H - Happy
O - Open Nick
R - Red
T - Tired
Y - Yellow

12 in 24 hours or so. Hope that's not too hard. If there are any questions just ask. Yes you can use the words ('Y' may be a little difficult to find!) and even the pics (if you want to) that I've used here. And as you can see here you can use George, Nick, Gus, Shorty, Evel ... :)

Susan

Let's not forget, I not only was left the keys to the supply cabinet, I have restocked it with much more lethal weapons than hoses.
eyebrow-1.gif

Congrats on the win, Blackflag! Glad you're enjoying Shorty so much. Nothing quite like a cowboy, eh? ;)

First set!

Shorty
Hands
Open the door! :lol:
Ring
Tongue
Yowza! :adore:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back