George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not forget, I not only was left the keys to the supply cabinet, I have restocked it with much more lethal weapons than hoses.
eyebrow-1.gif

Oh you mean you'll be throwing Nick and Greg's at us :D sorry you know me I couldn't resist. Don't worry I'm not turning this into a ship thread. I would hope you know me well enough by now to know that I wouldn't do something like that.

my second set of theme pics

S-sexy
H-hair
O-old
R-ring
T-Texan
Y-yacht

Last edited:
Congrats on your win blackflag! Cool theme! I'd ride that cowboy any day...:devil:

My first Shorty set:

S Squint
H Hodges
O Oh yeah…
R Red
T Tie
Y Yellow

Winner time. Nicky wants out of here before the kids come home. :)

your runners up:
S = Squint from Stokes4Me. I love squinting Nicky. :)
H = Hog from Princess. Evel hair has grown on me! :lol:
O = Ooops from Jacquie. Can always use a good laugh. :thumbsup:
R = Ring from Jacquie. Now that's the face I fell in love with. :luvlove:
T = Troubled from NickyFan. Poor Shorty got a hard hit of reality in the end. :(

winner.gif

Y = Yowza from Smokey. Yowza is right!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :luvlove:

Susan

I know this isn't the right place to ask this but i didn't know where else to put this but....

Does anybody know where i can find good Evel Knievel pictures?
Or could you post any of them?

I'm trying to draw a collage and i just cant find any good ones. :(
I would REALLY apprecite it! :thumbsup:

I know this isn't the right place to ask this but i didn't know where else to put this but....

Does anybody know where i can find good Evel Knievel pictures?
Or could you post any of them?

I'm trying to draw a collage and i just cant find any good ones. :(
I would REALLY apprecite it! :thumbsup:

This is exactly the right place to ask, Stokes626. :) Welcome to the Ward!
I can't help you with Evel pics, as I simply can't stand the blond hair. :lol: Other people here have some tho, so maybe they will post them for you. Otherwise, there are a ton of them here on a George fan page (you might have to log in). Hope that helps!

winner.gif

Y = Yowza from Smokey. Yowza is right!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :luvlove:

Woo hoo!
hapydancsmil.gif
Thanks, Blackflag! I kind of have a fondness for that pic myself, as you might be able to tell. ;)

So coming off a trip to Vegas and reeeeally wishing I was there instead of having to go back to work tomorrow, how about pics where you can tell Nick's in Vegas? Indoors or outdoors. If you don't have any or run out, then how about at a crime scene? Maximum of 12 in 24 hours. :) Have fun!

And then some Vegas pictures for Smokey. Though its really not making me more excited to go to work tomorrow :(
Fremont Street
:D looks familiar
The MGM Grand! We were there! We were there!

:lol: Now why on earth would you be capping GD?? To practice for next time when I make you recreate the scene on that corner? ;) I also liked it downtown when you wondered if we'd be "blue like Nick" in the pictures. :lol:

Spike is running some season 2 goodness all day today! :D But now it's time for football!!

But now it's time for football!!

I believe you're playing us!

But in my true fashion --- I only live in Massachusetts, I'm from New York and root for Pittsburgh teams. :lol:

Second set of theme pics:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven (probably pushing it a little but it does say Las Vegas)
twelve (hope it doesn't have to be Nick)

The hardest thing about this theme is that I know he's in front of a hotel but I either cropped on just Nick or the lights are just blurry blobs! :lol:

Susan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back