George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in to say Happy Birthday Princess :)

There's a lovely bow wrapped around your present :D

Congrats on the win NickyFan :D

Dropping by to leave a little gift for Princess, the birthday girl! :)

Congratulations on winning, NickyFan! Hope your day got better! It must have, what with your guest and all. :D

Hey ladies :) Just got back from the hospital, so sorry that I'm late again :(

Hope you all have a great day and I bet one of you ladies will have an even better day after claiming her prize :D

So let's go... the runners up...

Princess isn't he cute??? :)
Smokey
so lovely... where did you get that from??? I like is thump in this one :p
Jacquie
Awwww the crinkles :adore:
Stokes4Me He shouldn't feel embarrassed in this one... he looks so... *sigh* :devil:

But the winner of this round is blackflag because I can't stop watching this interview :) He is just so adoreable :adore: And so sexy :drool: And so...

Well... enjoy your Nick-time, blackflag. You're lucky to get him right before the new CSI episode :) I'm not up to much stress at the moment, so he should be well rested by the time he is at your door :D

Aww and I should wish you all a great weekend because today is... well... Thursday :( I'll be back on Sunday though :) I hope you all have a good time :D

My package came. :D:D:D Thanks Jacquie. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sending Nick so quickly NickyFan. It was nice to have him show up when I got frustrated with the lawnmower not running.

On to the new theme...

I want George/Nick/OC wearing black and/or white. Nice and simple. :thumbsup: Don't want to make anything too hard on you while preparing for the new ep tonight. :lol: Up to 12 in 24 hours. :)

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back