George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stokes4me, one year? :beer:

I saw this headline on my homepage at work...I had to share it.

Rod Stewart realizes dream recording with Smokey

Wow, Smokey, a recording with Rod Stewart? Impressive! Are you two going to do a remake of 'Do You Think I'm Sexy?' :guffaw:

Alright, Photobucket is NOT cooperating (now there's a surprise), otherwise I would've posted some 'congrats' for Stokes4me and some George pics for the song.

Wow, Smokey, a recording with Rod Stewart? Impressive! Are you two going to do a remake of 'Do You Think I'm Sexy?' :guffaw:

Alright, Photobucket is NOT cooperating (now there's a surprise), otherwise I would've posted some 'congrats' for Stokes4me and some George pics for the song.

And I didn't know Smokey had a hidden talent. We want to see this recording session up on YouTube Smokey :lol:

Since Photobucket, at the moment :D, is cooperating for me how about something along the lines of this for 'Do You Think I'm Sexy?'

And I didn't know Smokey had a hidden talent. We want to see this recording session up on YouTube Smokey :lol:

Since Photobucket, at the moment :D, is cooperating for me how about something along the lines of this for 'Do You Think I'm Sexy?'

Yup, that'll work! :thumbsup:

Well yes....isn't that everyone's dream?? :lol:

Congrats on your anniversary, Stokes4Me!!

Oh, wasn't George awesome last night? I DVR'd it and turned it on when I woke up this morning and watched in bed. :lol: It started my day off right...lots of laughs! That Craig Ferguson is crazy!

Nick had a good laugh watching it too. :) And now he's ready to move on to visit the next lucky Ward gal. So here we go!

Princess - I never get tired of looking at this! :)
Bookgirl - Or this!!! :drool:
Stokes4Me - Made me :lol:
Jacquie - I am REALLY liking that shoulder and arm shot there! :D
Blackflag - Cute, cute, cute! :adore:

And now
winnersmiley.gif
Congratulation to NickyFan for this beautiful shot! Gotta love a cowboy! :adore: Enjoy your Nick time, Little One! :)

Here's a photo of George and his betrothed. Their children will almost certainy have brown eyes. A aquaintance of mine saw him and her in Palm Springs eatery on his B-day in March, and said she was so tiny and cute.:p

GEORGE AND MONIKA

OMG :eek: I'm sooooo soooo sorry, ladies :( I really didn't want you all to wait this long... I had damn internet problems again and a headache that started again this morning... but now I have some company, so I should feel better soon :)

Thank you so much for sending Nick my way, Mom *hugs*

Happy Birthday, Princess :D I hope you have some fun today :)

So... a theme... wait a sec... Yes!!! That's it :D

I really like George being nervous when he is talking in interviews. So my theme is pics with Nick/George/etc. in situations where he was nervous, embarrassed or uncomfortable. Maybe you even got some captures of his special facial expression on your pics. But I'm not picky... as long as the pic is from a moment where the guy was nervousk, etc. :)

Hope I explained it well enough...

Up to 12 pics in 24 hours :D Happy hunting, ladies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back