George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on your first win, GCW (Nancy)! Nick doesn't get to travel out west very often, so you two have fun! :)

Another spelling bee, eh? I think I can handle it, although I was wondering how long it would take someone to actually use the word (ice tea) for the "I". :lol: Nice job, Yoshi!

First set:

Ice
Citrus
Evidence or just Ewwww! :lol:
Touching
Entertained
Action

Ithankyew.

bow5.gif

You wouldn't believe how long it took me to realise I could do that though :alienblush:

See - I don't mind confessing to my idiocy in here :lol:

I'm putting it down to having had an extremely tiring week :p

Good Morning y'all :)

Oh speedy the ideas for an new icon are endless. Now don't forget the all important stache when it comes to ideas :D Or you've also got the mop top look :D and was it you that said something about tools :D now as I pull my mind out of the gutter :devil: you could also go with the loverly buzz look. As you said the ideas are endless :)

Good Day Ladies! Well you sure do know how to make it hard on a woman, I will give you that much. I am doing this right away because I have to get ready to leave and do all the stuff with the government people. :rolleyes: Right now I can't tell you a lot of what is happening. We were order to not speak of it by the magistrate. It is to protect our girls. So I hold that up. And there are days like today where I do miss him. He could revival our Nicky. I still don't know how a wonderful man could turn into a monster over night. At times I am very grateful I was an abused child. When I started to feel those old feelings, went into the aggressive mode. I had to get things done. I still don't know if this is something physical like a brain tumor or if the real him is out. After 10 years with him, I still don't think that this is really him. I don't think I over looked anything back then. So I am doing what I have to now to build at least a civilized relationship with him for our childrens sake. They never asked for him to be their father, I made that choice and I will have to live with that choice everyday. I made a promise to myself when I was 10 and my Mom finally left my Dad. And that promise is I will never ever live like that ever again. I only hope that my hubby becomes the great man he once was. I hope he heals. I hope he understands why I did what I had to do. It is the hardest thing in the world to see love in a persons eyes one day and the next day hatred and anger. But when it came down to it, I knew either I would kill him or he would kill us. He had already tried 3 times before I got the system to listen to me. So Ladies, I may not be in the next game. I will see how I am feeling when I come home. Now as to more positive choices. Lets see who I decide Nicky goes to.

First I am not sure and if I am wrong please let me know. I believe I can only put in 6 pictures. I have 8 of you. So for my 2 who I can not put your pic in.

Jacquie: I loved the bloody shirt. Set 1 Evidence. :bolian:
Speedystokesgirl: That is a good scene. Set 1 Carwash. I am putting that in so you can go and look at the picture. :thumbsup:

Alrighty, sorry Ladies you are at the bottom. Which takes me to the runner ups whose pics I can put in.

Smokey: you had 3 that I loved. Set 1 Evidence or Ewww. Set 2 Comfortable and ER. I think it was Speedy who said she loved the abs. Well I love the traps. I always wondered why he didn't do more back exercises and build his lats as well. Could be why he has herinated disk right now. Hmmm. Muscles fascinate me and I love to talk about them. So if you ever want a conversation on muscles and mylogelosis. Let me know. I had to do over 1000 hours to get my massage license here. What ticks me off is how hard it was to get it when the city had the license and now the state has it and they don't require anything practically.

PrincessJ88: you had 2 that I loved. Set 1 Camera and Set 2 Artwork. I love the Harry Potter look and I think he should be playing Harry's dad in the movies

Blackflag: I love how he is manifesting something here

Bookgirl20: Harry Potter.

So that brings me to my toughest choice. Which of these 2 pictures to choose from.

Yoshi: All I keep saying is come on Nicky put it on. You know you want to. :guffaw:
egeria: Okay now I want to go out and buy chocolate and strawberries.

This was a hard decision but seeing as though egeria had so much innuendo I had to go with her. Congrats egeria he is on to you. Make him into a bannana split and enjoy. I am kicking him out the door. Today Ladies I hope your day is abundant with love, kisses, joy and maybe that special man we all love, George. Maybe today is the day he will come out of lurking here and actually give us a new picture and say something. May all your dreams come true today! I love you all. Love and Light and congrats again egeria.

Good luck with everything, GCW. We'll be thinking of you.
grouphug.gif

Congrats, Egeria! I hope you have time to come here and post a theme before you head out for your big "date" with those 4 Irish dudes. :D Sounds like Friday's show was pretty awesome!

Oh! What's that?!
yes.gif
Oh right! I'm on vacation! :) And Spike is running a bunch of Season one goodies this afternoon! :D

Hi ladies :D I'm back... at least for the next two weeks :) Found someone who had mercy with me :lol:

I missed you all like crazy... I hope you have all a nice day vacation or not :D

I'm on vacation too and now that I have my net back it'll be great days ;)

Congrats on your win E. and have great fun at the concert... you really need to tell me how it was :D

I capped some episodes during my absence and that's what came out :)

Since I love profile pics...
And I like this one :adore:
Letting Egeria know that he is waiting for her to get back :)
Lovely

Good Morning y'all :)

Oh speedy the ideas for an new icon are endless. Now don't forget the all important stache when it comes to ideas

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

That was great where did you find it?

GCW, good luck with everything! We hope everything works out!
kroel.gif

Nickyfan,
hi.gif
Welcome back, even if it is only temporary.

So Ladies I found this article thanks to another GE fan. It has one line in it about George's back. Thought you would like a peek, and do you know that the iphone has a supaFan page for GE. Just incase you have one. My buddie in WI and I have been looking for pages for him. He is a big GE fan too. Of course as he says,'who isn't?' I have been trying to get screen shots from season 4 for 2 days now. Everyday it is raining here and BOOMING. I can't keep the internet for long right now. So our Georgie didn't write to us yet, eh? Hmm. Maybe we should call him out. :angel: What do you think? I could stand here and tap my foot. Tap, tap, tap, tap. Come on George! We want to see the scar. I want to know from you and not your people (as they are called) or as I call them your Eunicks.:guffaw:I want you to come on and tell me exactly how your surgery went. Remember I am a massage therapist so I will know if you are lying to me. Your harem wants to know. Otherwise we may go out there and make the writer's strike look calm. :beer::vulcan: Well I am trying Ladies. I guess he isn't paying attention yet. When the game starts I will try to have some more from season 4 uploaded and put out for ya. Have a wonderful night filled with pleasant dreams!

Sorry Smokey! I had someone give it to me and I hadn't seen it before! How cool though that someone thought to ask. I still want to know what kind of surgery he had though. Was it laser or bars? That kind of thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back