George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving what you guys are coming up with! Awesome!!

I'm going to be late handing Nick over, as I claimed him during my lunch break at work and today I'll be working through my lunch to meet a deadline. If I can get online at all I will, otherwise I will pass Nick over as soon as I get home from work. I'm really really sorry guys and I don't want to make a habit of being late all the time!!

Don't worry E. I think we all understand :) At least you'll have good company at work today :D

The most of you will maybe still be in bed but I want to wish you all a Good Morning anyway :D I hope you have all a great day :)

Thanks everyone for being patient. 7 players so because this is a winning post I can post all the pics I choose.

I love how you played my theme :D

blackflag One is one of my favourite songs and really suits the cap
Goldencougarwolf Walk On, one of my favourite songs for those emotional moments.
Princess Sunday Bloody Sunday is a heartbreaking song as is the cap. Beautiful!
Jacquie Some Days Are Better Than Others :( Perfect song for the cap
Bookgirl I love the cap and the song, one of the few with Edge as lead vocals, is a fave of mine!
Smokey I knew you'd play Achtung Baby and you knew I'd pick it too!

My heart stopped and I nearly melted with Nickyfan's Magnificent, because both the cap and the song ARE Magnificent! And what better 'welcome back' present than sending Nick your way eh? So enjoy :D Maybe you can play him all the U2 songs that he missed out on since I didn't know he could have been with me at the concert ;)

NO!!! That didn't happen!!! My gosh!!! I should have at least washed the dishes... but heck, he can help me now with cleaning my messy flat :D

THANK YOU for sending Nick my way E.
mood_thankful-1.gif

All the things we can do...
mood_excited.gif
We can clean while listen to all my U2 songs
happysmile2.gif
and Juri can steal someone elses socks
rub.gif

Awww this is just great :D Now I'm in an even better mood :)

So before I forget myself, I need to give you guys a theme... well, during capping a few episodes the past days I sometimes stopped the episode on places I didn't want it to stop and Nick looked so damn goofy sometimes... How about that... you all post pictures of George/Nick and so on with a goofy face :)

That should be a funny theme :D

So now I really need to go and help the guy getting rid of the cuddly cat...

Oh I nearly forgot, a maximum of 12 pics in 24 hours, right??? ;)

Happy hunting :D

Anybody else having photobucket asking them if you're sure you "want to navigate away from this page" practically every time you click to go to another page? :confused: It's damn annoying!

Second set of theme pics:
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven

now I can't count past 9! :alienblush:

Susan

Last edited:
Cheater!!!! Again with the cheating!!!!!
catfight.gif

*sigh* Let's see what else I can find.... :lol: Congrats, NickyFan!!

Hey you did good! I could only find four so you're already two up on me! Now enough with the face slapping...my cheeks hurt :lol:

Here, E. If you want retaliate.
litterflumesmla.gif

speedy I like you Gibbs head slapping smilie :lol:

blackflag I've had no problems with pb :)

my second set of hopefully goofy faces

with little stoker I know it's a little dark :D
how about crossed eyes making Evel look goofy
Shorty's goofy face about the pancakes
a goofy smile
goofy
and another goofy Evel

I hope these are all goofy enough for you NickyFan :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back