George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
egeria, you've made me think of Snakes Nick at midnight :devil:

How will I sleep soundly now? :drool:

Hope you slept ok! :D

Here's a story for you guys you might like!

At the U2 concert on Friday (before it started) I was chatting to these French fans who were sitting in front of me. My French is ok, their English is ok so we got along famously. I think the cute one was trying to chat me up because the conversation started when he asked me about my phone while I was taking pictures of the stage.

My wallpaper on my phone is this fabulous shot of Nick and the two French guys asked was that my boyfriend. I laughed and said no, then they looked closer and all of a sudden they were both exclaiming 'Les Experts! Les Experts!' Which, if you don't know, it what CSI is called in France.

I just thought it was funny. I go to a U2 concert and meet French CSI fans. :lol: The best part? One of the guys was named Nicolas!

And yes, I got the cute one's email address :D

Good Morning y'all :)

egeria, I liked you story. It just goes to show that CSI is a world wide show :) I hope you had a good time at the concert :)

It's been a short but fun 24 hours with Nick. And wherever he goes this time no complaining about lack of raincoat. He'll be wearing it when he leaves here as a precaution :rolleyes: It'll either be a precaution against the rain or because of the :drool: I've been doing looking at the pictures :lol:

Smokey for the letter R
blackflag for one of the many O's :drool:
Princess for the letter G :adore:
Yoshi for another O or you could even include an E here as well :) :drool:

Now the next three are really causing me troubles here.

egeria with a georgeous letter E :adore: this picture alone should make anyone fall in love with those loverly pools of chocolate
bookgirl I love the use of the letter O here :lol: but I do need to get my mind out of the gutter. I don't want to be hosed by Destiny and I don't want to see what Smokey has in store for us :guffaw:

So I guess that means Nick is on his way for the very first time to goldencougarwolf :) I love handing Nick over for the first time :) Oh but you want to know which pic won :D Tis this loverly pic for the letter G :drool: and you can see in other pics from this series that George was definitely hurting this day :( anyways happy times are ahead for Nick as he's spending time with gcw :) I hope you don't mind me shortening your name here :) Congrats on winning and enjoy your time :devil:

Oh wow he is coming to Colorado! I am so excited. I haven't even had my first cup of Joe. So I have been thinking what is a good game of picture Nick/George. I started thinking everytime I see him, he is drinking coffee, water or

I
C
E
T
E
A

That appears to be his favorite drink. So lets keep going on this line and use the drink he drinks most. So while I am out for 24 hours with our shared partner remember 12 pictures in that time frame. And I promise to send him to the next looking like this and hopefully not like this. I have decided to use this time to get some fab shots of him from season 4. I am also up to 28 pages in photobucket and that is only from one file on him that I have. So have fun Ladies. Have an abundant day full of surprises, luck, and love!

Oh and Jac, I don't care what you call me so long as it is not late for dinner! LOL. A little Yooper humor. You can even call me by my real name if you like which is possibly easier. Nancy. Oh and I love the way he says that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back