George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on winning Speedy! Cool theme! I am however only going to do one set and I am aslo letting y'all know I will be away for a week now, finally going on our summerholiday
sun-1.gif
- yay! So it's sort of a "hi!" and "bye!" kinda post for me:

Shortsleeves
Taxis
Officer
Knee
Eyes
Squint

Hope Stokes4me has a great vacation. I am still trying to find some pics you all don't have. So lets see how well therapy goes for me today. I like games like this.

So here is my set

Silly Savannah polaroid (do wish he would say this to me)

Tom Selleck

Over it

Kissing

Eh

Smile

I think I may have enough for a second set soon. I have a lot of photos and it is work to get them all on photobucket. Have a great day Ladies!

Ok. I fixed them. Lets see if they work now. I have been having problems with photobucket today. I hope they all work now. Thanks for telling me.

Last edited:
Hope Stokes4me has a great vacation. I am still trying to find some pics you all don't have. So lets see how well therapy goes for me today. I like games like this.

Never worry about pictures that we don't have. You can never have too mcuh Nick/George :)

Amen, Jacquie! To this day someone will post a pic most, if not all, of us haven't seen.

And no, I'm not giving up Nick early. Sorry. :p

Never worry about pictures that we don't have. You can never have too mcuh Nick/George :)

Amen, Jacquie! To this day someone will post a pic most, if not all, of us haven't seen.

And no, I'm not giving up Nick early. Sorry. :p

we could leave you a good bribe and hope it will work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back