George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
See! I knew I shouldn't have posted them! :lol:

It's just so rare that I get to be the first to post a pic someone hasn't already posted or seen before! In fact, I don't think I've ever posted something original! ;)

Another one of the 150 caps I took

I have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to taking caps! :guffaw:

Yeah yeah...pretend you're sorry! I have posted my limit. Thou may post from thy most extensive cap collection again, if thou wishes. :lol:

Stuff from my boring ol' collection.

You guys are fast. I just managed to get my 195 caps from Turn, Turn, Turn in photobucket. That first one answered my question of what the low thing was in the middle of his desk. Looks like a skeleton of a frog! :wtf: Hollywood 411 will have to wait on the hard drive till tomorrow! :lol: I did limit myself to 20 there. :lol:

Susan

Oh and here's a couple of smileys for Blackflag:
throwcomputer.gif
bashingcomputer.gif

Speedy, thank you. They're perfect! :guffaw: Do you have any idea how often I have wanted (let alone threaten) to do that with that particular computer? :lol:

Susan

You are very welcome!

Last set:

processing
paper
purplish pink
pavement
pictures
Paul

I know it's long overdue....:alienblush: but we're exhausted! We've done it all! Kneading, stroking, rubbing, fondling and working my magic on that stiffness (of Nick/George's back...egeria, the back!:lol:) and Nick has returned the favour to the best of his abilities...:devil:...so the next Wardgirl that gets Nick, he'll be somewhat sore but quite relaxed as well;)

Anyway fellow Wardies, this has been a tough round...all those awesome "P"ictures you lot came up with, I don't know how you do it, I always struggle with the I spy themes...well done everybody!:thumbsup:

8 of you playing which means 1 gets an hounarable mention and this award goes to Jacquie for your precipitation pic.

Runner's up:
egeria - lovely pouty pic, the open shirt is an added bonus!
Princess - I just love this one, the suit, the hands, the hair, the man and even the policetape:lol:
bookgirl - love the motion in this pic, the shades, the vest, the clenched jaw, and naturally the Texan:drool:
blackflag - ahh, the profile!:adore: I really like how the light falls on his face as well as the emotion that shines through
Yoshi - I am at awe Yoshi! Your caps from the new eppys always take my breath away and for some reason I love Nick soaking wet:drool:
Speedy - came sooo close with this pic, again I like the motion in the pic as well as getting so much of him in one pic!:drool::devil:

But bring out this little fella
drumrollsmiley.gif
to announce Smokey as the winner with this pretty perfect picture :drool::drool::drool: I have such a weakness for those amazingly lushes lines in his gorgous face
SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

So enjoy your 24 Smokey!:)

And by the way...I hope all the li'l Smileys are visible this time:confused: ;)

Last edited:
.... (of Nick/George's back...egeria, the back!:lol:)

Oi! I think I'm getting a reputation here!! :lol:

Congrats Smokey!! Excellent pic!

And this time, I won't have to ask you before I post a pic! :guffaw:

Ah well, we love you for it egeria! :guffaw: Thanks for the caps from the 411 interview by the way! Looking forward to the remaining 146...;)

I have to apologize to Smokey on behalf of Photobucket as it makes me want to go aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh at the moment! I wanted to give ya a drumroll for winning Nick and PB has to go and mess it up! :(

Stokes4me when I saw your post two hours ago the drumming smiley was completely there! So weird

Posting all my drummers to see what happens :D
thdrummersmil.gif
thbf-bleumangroup2.gif
thdrumrollsmiley.gif
thbanana026.gif

Posting all my drummers to see what happens :D
thdrummersmil.gif
thbf-bleumangroup2.gif
thdrumrollsmiley.gif
thbanana026.gif

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Love it!!! :lol:

They keep deleting my smilies too! What's up with that? Good grief, you'd think they'd delete the crotch shots before the smilies. :wtf: But then again, what good are the crotch shots without the smilies? :D

Yay! Thanks Stokes4Me! Glad you liked the pic. And thanks for working your magic on Nick last night. He does seem more relaxed, and he's says he's willing to try a few new moves to test that back out. ;)

So, to go along with the discussion in TC, let's go I Spy T for Texas! Something in the pic that starts with T, and if you get stuck...well, there's always a Texan in the pic. :) 12 in 24 (since I'm on vacation this week). Have fun!

When I compare pictures of Nick from S1 to S9...it looks like he gets hotter. I mean is adorable season 1 but then I see season 9 and I am in a puddle on the floor.:drool:.

Also, everyone's pictures are just fantastic...I sure enjoy them.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back