George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ladies, it's been a glorious 24 hours, and believe me, we made the most of it! :D I promise he's no worse for the wear, so the next recipient will be pleased, I'm sure.

Lots of lovely T for Texas pics, so here we go!

Bookgirl - for your teacher pic. Nice lines!
Speedy -That a way...clever!
Jacquie - long sleeved open shirt. Mmmm...
Yoshi - I love the lighting on his face in this one.
Egeria - now what on earth would make you call this one "Yowza"?? I can't imagine. Or CAN I?? :lol:
Stokes4Me - Very artsy! I like the lighting...and the denim...and the name badge.
Princess - Verrrrry close with this one! Hot! :D

Let's see if we can get the whole smiley band here without being banned.

band.gif
Congratulations to Blackflag! He looks like he's checking for more flies! :lol: And it's a nice ear shot. And I like the snug fit on the cap. :)

Enjoy!!

Wow! Just lookie who showed up here just as it was starting to snow - again. (and man is it snowing! :eek:). What a nice way to spend my extra time without the kids. (They have to spend 45 minutes extra in school for the next 4 weeks to make up 2 of the snow days. :guffaw:)

Let's see if we can get the whole smiley band here without being banned.

band.gif
Congratulations to Blackflag! He looks like he's checking for more flies! :lol: And I like the snug fit on the cap. :)

Enjoy!!

At this point I get the whole band! :lol:

He does look like he's checking it for more flies doesn't he. :lol: Hadn't noticed that before. And yes I do love the snug fit :adore: of these fitted caps that they now have.

New theme .....

I want Nick, George, and so on (you know the drill!) looking like he is thinking. And if you would like to have a little more challenge you can tell me what he is thinking. 12 in 24 or so. Who knows how long I'll take to :drool: over them as I admit that sometimes it takes longer than I expect it to. :lol:

Susan

For Princess

It looks like it is an Indian head and headress. :) Which is certainly a new on for Nick.

Last edited:
Princess asked in TC about Nick's belt buckle in "Turn, Turn, Turn", so here you go. Looks like a Native American chief to me. Nice catch, Princess!

ETA: Ooooo....and since Blackflag has the opportunity to check it out in person, she beat me to it! :lol:

Last edited:
Ah, I think I'm sitting this one out. I've been working on so much other stuff today I haven't had time to think about it. Isn't that what vacations are for? Working?! :lol:

Couple of randoms here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back