George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember seeing the picture but I didn't think it was bad :confused: and don't ask me what was because I can't remember :)

Turn
turn
turn

Last edited:
I think photobucket has a hissy fit sometimes, possibly because it reads what we think of it :shifty:

I uploaded a smiley to it a week ago, just a lil fella tapping his foot impatiently. I labelled it 'tsktsk' and it got swiped for violating pb's protocol or something :wtf:

I was kind of looking a lot like this then this when I realised it wasn't going to let me upload it whatever I called it :rolleyes:
My nostrils don't flare quite so spectacularly though :D

Thanks for the groceries egeria :D

Jacquie, you stole one of my ideas before I could even see my pics! :shifty:

Well what can I say but the early bird got the worm but in this case it's the picture

I found a replacement that's even better! :D :p (Of course I also had the little problem that I hadn't gotten it in photobucket yet either! But, hey, I have 195 caps to put in photobucket. :lol:)

Second set:

Parking lot
Present
Polo (shirt)
Plaid (shirt)
Paper
Puffy vest

Susan

Oh my...the letter P...you know that THAT brings to mind?! :lol: How old am I?! :guffaw:

Old enough to know better, but too young to care! :lol:

Oh goodness help us when Speedy gets here! :guffaw:

Yoshi, excellent caps from this week! I'm still working on mine, but yours...I always love. :)

Congratulations, Stokes4Me! This post is brought to you by the letter P!

First set:

Purse
Peephole
Pool
Plexiglas
Partner

Oh goodness help us when Speedy gets here! :guffaw:

Ummmm, what, exactly, is that suppose to mean, Miss Smokey? Hmmmmmm?
somethingfishy.gif

Congrats Stokes4me!

'P' it is:

palm
perplexed
palm 2
peck
pointing
pals

Oh and here's a couple of smileys for Blackflag:
throwcomputer.gif
bashingcomputer.gif

See! I knew I shouldn't have posted them! :lol:

It's just so rare that I get to be the first to post a pic someone hasn't already posted or seen before! In fact, I don't think I've ever posted something original! ;)

Another one of the 150 caps I took

I have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to taking caps! :guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back